Zodiac predictions

Discussion in 'Future Content' started by broekie, May 17, 2016.

1. Broekie-Chan

Broekie-Chan [10] Legend

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    Cobalt
    Surt
    Ophi
    Mods or admins, before you delete this thread again , know that this has not any bad things in it , and this is NOT how you should take this on , you didnt even give me a warning. And i know that now this account of mine will be in danger but please could you NOT delete and threads before looking at it.

Hey all! This thread is all about predicting the stats, leaderskill , brave burst of these unitzz. So don,t you dare to d.l..e t.i. .h.ea.
    Please don,t...
  2. Broekie-Chan

Broekie-Chan [10] Legend

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    Cobalt
    Surt
    Ophi
    Evil zelnite. 7* don,t now any names

Leaderskill: big boost to item & exp (drop) rate when 5 or more elements are shown & big boost to Hp & atk 30%, big boost to bb gauge fill rate

Extra skill: big boost to item drop rate when thiev bracer is equipped (10%) (all)

BB: 26 combo dark attack (320% ) big boost to item drop rate 20% & bb gaube fill rate to all elements 20% for 3 turns

SBB : 28 combo dark attack (420%) big boost to item, hc & bc drop rate for all elements (25%) & massive boost to bb gauge 12 bc

UBB: 31 combo dark , light attack (1100%) big boost to item ,hc & bc drop rate 200% & reduces damage by 75% & boost OD gauge when attacked (1%) for 3 turns
  3. Solarance

Solarance English Wiki Bureaucrat

Friend ID:
    Level:
    267+
    Name is Scorpio of Secrets and IMO doesn't see too realistic.