What's the point of the Arena ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gurgeh, Mar 12, 2018.

1. Gurgeh

Gurgeh [2] Amateur

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    Senbonzakura Miku
    Hello all,
    I joined recently and I am wondering is there is any interest in the Arena besides the prizes when you reach a new rank. Are there more interesting prizes the more one climb the ladder ?
  2. Shinryo

Shinryo [10] Legend

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    Lo que toque y sea decente de lider o random
    Basically it's for the prizes in arena, they become better along the rank (at the start is 1 gem and some spheres and in the lasts ranks are like 5 gems along with rare and unique spheres like sky orb) and also to get colloseum tickets. Also to get the rewards of the challenge in the merit shop for getting X rank, etc. Also once you reach the top rank, you can continue to battle to get the rewards again (but it doesn't notice you what you get)
    PD: There is also a little of backstory of Seria each time you got a rank that gives gems for reward.
    MarcGPkt, Gurgeh, Larat and 1 other person like this.
  3. Zacky

Zacky Forum Liberation Squad

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    Vikki
    As @Shinryo said, arena is for
    - gems
    - lots of useless spheres that get better as you reach higher ranks
    - several okayish spheres that we might craft into more useful spheres in the future

- THE SKY ORB
    - colosseum tickets
    - Seria story (unless you enjoyed the no story bug)

after reaching Thanatos rank you will only get colo tickets from arena
    Gurgeh likes this.
  4. Heidenherz

Heidenherz [12] Almighty

Leader(s):
    Aleksandra
    Nope, you get all the rewards all over again with the exact same amount of points needed. You can also get a 2nd, 3rd or 4th Sky Orb if you want to. :)
    TheAlphaOmega, MarcGPkt and Zacky like this.
  5. Shinryo

Shinryo [10] Legend

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    XD, but after thanatos you will get the rewards again each time you reach the ABP necesary (so theorycally if you reach 8M ABP you get another sky orb), i know for experience to have to sell duplicates of arena exclusive sphere that were useless. And for the bug, yeah, i'm still waiting for them to include the lore library in randall, but i know that there are thing that are more importante (like auto-quest tomorrow, training room, etc)
    Zacky and Heidenherz like this.
  6. Gurgeh

Gurgeh [2] Amateur

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    Senbonzakura Miku
    Oh, yeah that sound interesting and sure I like the Siera backstorry too.
    Thanks guys, I'll now be a bit more serious with those arena points that I only use when waiting for my energy gauge.
  7. Shinryo

Shinryo [10] Legend

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    Don't worry, you have a loooong way to the top XD. I recommend you to use the arena orb with random rules (makes that you can earn more ABP at cost that both teams suffer a random rule like start the battle with a status ailment or BB/SBB is forbidden etc) and moreover during the events like ABPx5 (only the extra ABP you get for the random rules), that way, you will get a rank up earlier and trust me, you will want to make it as quick as possible XD.
  8. Zacky

Zacky Forum Liberation Squad

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    Vikki
    Say what?
    You must be kidding me! I have slightly more than 6.9 million arena points now and I haven't received anything for getting beyond Thanatos so far!

So let me check what that should have given me as second unique spheres...for example divine wings and sky helmet...my item inventory shows: there are two of them now!
    [​IMG]
    Whoot? There was never any message or info or anything when I get arena points! Even Seria didn't show up anymore for the last 10 or so ranks up to Thanatos...
    I need to immediately reactivate my arena team then and keep on fighting! [​IMG]

Second Sky Orb, here I come! [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Thanks guys! [​IMG]
    Larat and Heidenherz like this.
  9. Shinryo

Shinryo [10] Legend

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    Thats the only problem once you reach Thanatos, that they don't send you messages XD
    Zacky likes this.
  10. Zanmatou

Zanmatou Master of Analyze

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    Any useful Lead in current Meta for Content we dont have :p
    Only in EU, though..GL and JP is working as intended. Every "Re-Visit" of the previous Ranks after reaching Thanatos shows the needed points for the next rank + you can see what you actually get :/.