v1.6.3 Patch Notes | The Omni+ Update

Discussion in 'News Discussion' started by gumi Elie, Mar 13, 2018.

1. gumi Elie

gumi Elie English Community Manager Staff Member

v1.6.3 Patch Notes
    Omni+ Update

On March 13 2018, you will be prompted to download v1.6.3 when you launch Brave Frontier RPG.

Here are the highlights of v1.6.3:
    Features | Omni+ Evolution System & Quest Repeat.
    Quest Region | Ohbanahara.
    Summoner Avatar | New Weapons, LS Spheres, & Parameters.

For all details, keep reading!

Content
    NEW Feature | Omni+ Evolution System

In a new partnership with Brave Frontier Global, we brought over an exciting feature that can improve your Units!

Units with Dream Evolution can now evolve three more times to increase their maximum Imps, SP and unleash the new Elemental Paradigm buff in battle!

Requirements
    Once a Dream Evolution Unit has unlocked SP, it can evolve to Omni+. You can either evolve it using duplicates of the same Unit or with specific new Items.

Duplicate Route, required materials for Units with Cost = 45
    Omni +1 | 1 Duplicate Unit
    Omni +2 | 1 Duplicate Unit
    Omni +3 | 2 Duplicate Units + 5 Geminus Tomes

Duplicate Route, required materials for Units with Cost > 45
    Omni +1 | 1 Duplicate Unit + 5 Geminus Tomes
    Omni +2 | 1 Duplicate Unit + 10 Geminus Tomes
    Omni +3 | 2 Duplicate Units + 25 Geminus Tomes

Elemental Route, required materials for Units with Cost = 45
    Omni +1 | 50 Elemental Shards + 5 Elementum Tomes
    Omni +2 | 100 Elemental Shards + 10 Elementum Tomes
    Omni +3 | 250 Elemental Shards + 25 Elementum Tomes

Elemental Route, required materials for Units with Cost = 45
    Omni +1 | 100 Elemental Shards + 10 Elementum Tomes
    Omni +2 | 200 Elemental Shards + 20 Elementum Tomes
    Omni +3 | 500 Elemental Shards + 50 Elementum Tomes

All the new Evolution Materials (Elemental Shards, Elementum Tomes, & Geminus Tomes) will be available in our new Vortex Dungeon, coming next week, and in our Login Campaign starting tomorrow right after the update!

Bonuses
    Reaching the different Omni+ stages will increase the maximum cap for Imps and SP as listed below.

Omni +1 | +5 Max SP, +150 Max HP, +60 Max ATK/DEF/REC
    Omni +2 | +5 Max SP, +300 Max HP, +120 Max ATK/DEF/REC
    Omni +3 | +10 Max SP, +450 Max HP, +180 Max ATK/DEF/REC
    Total Bonuses | +20 Max SP, +900 Max HP, +360 Max ATK/DEF/REC

Elemental Paradigm
    By using multiple Omni+ Units of the same element in your team you will get access to the new Elemental Paradigm buff, that will complement the Resonance buff already available. Keep reading for the full list of conditions and buffs of this new system.

Elemental Paradigm Boosts
    Level 1 | 5% to all Stats, 10% Elemental damage, 10% Spark damage, 20% Critical damage
    Level 2 | 10% to all Stats, 20% Elemental damage, 30% Spark damage, 40% Critical damage
    Level 3 | 20% to all Stats, 50% Elemental damage, 70% Spark damage, 80% Critical damage

Elemental Paradigm Conditions
    Level 1 | All Units in your team must be at least Dream Evolutions, you need 3 or more Omni+ Units of the same element and 3 Omni+1 Units
    Level 2 | All Units in your team must be at least Dream Evolutions, you need 4 or more Omni+ Units of the same element and 3 Omni+2 Units
    Level 3 | All Units in your team must be at least Dream Evolutions, you need 5 or more Omni+ Units of the same element and 3 Omni+3 Units

Elemental Paradigm doesn't work in the Summoner Avatar and Strategy Zone modes and Helper/Friends Units will not count towards the conditions required to activate it.

NEW Feature | Quest Repeat

When starting a Quest, a Vortex Dungeon or a Parade you will now be able to decide how many repetitions you want the game to automatically perform with tons of different options!

Summoner Avatar | NEW Quest Region

Your journey in the Otherworld continues! Unravel the story of the Ohbanahara Region and unlock Gems and new powers for your own Avatar!

How to Start / Requirements
    To access Ohbanahara, you need to first beat the final boss of the Vilanciel Region in the Otherworld.

Rewards
    Progress through this new region to unlock 3 Gems, 3 New Silver Weapons (Bow, Twin Blades, Katana), 1 additional Summoning Pedestal and more!

Summoner Avatar | Other additions

NEW Leader Skill Spheres
    Along with the new Quest Region, 6 new LS Spheres can now be crafted in the Town! Complete the "Abandoned Temple" Bonus Quest in Vilanciel to craft the unique Automated Warrior Sphere!

NEW Level Caps & Parameters
    Maximum Levels for Summoning Arts, Weapons and many Parameters have been increased!

The new level cap for Summoning Arts & Weapons is 60!
    The level cap for Parameters has been increased as it follows:

Max HP, ATK, DEF, REC, & Spark Damage | Up to 30
    BB ATK & SBB ATK | Up to 20

And that's not all, 2 new Parameters can now be unlocked!

Atk boost relative to remaining HP | Unlocked by Max ATK Lv. 25
    Def boost relative to lost HP | Unlocked by Max DEF Lv. 25​

Patch Notes
    Fixed issues
    • Fixed a major issue that prevented non Dream Evolution Units to Spark.
    • Fixed a rare issue that caused the game to crash when starting a Raid mission after updating one of the Raid squads.
    • Fixed an issue that prevented the LS Sphere House recipes to redirect to recipes for material Spheres.
    • Fixed an issue that prevented to correctly see Units buffs & stats during Mirror Mode battles.

Miscellaneous Changes
    • Summon Rates for all Rare Portals can now be seen in-game by clicking on the button in each Portal Screen.
    • To significantly improve database performances, any gift in your Chest will now stay for 60 days before expiring. Expired gifts are lost forever, so make sure you claim your gifts on time.
    Important: To address obvious concerns about having to claim Summon Tickets that you don't want to use yet, rest assured that a future update will come in less than 60 days to allow you to choose between using Gems or Tickets for Portals.

Thanks for your support! Enjoy your time on Grand Gaia!

Note: If you encounter game issues after updating, please follow our guide to refresh your game data.

- The Brave Frontier RPG Team​
  2. metamon

metamon [8] Elite

Friend ID:
    Level:
    500+
    Leader(s):
    Lucy on mondays.
    OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
    QUEST REPEAT!
    THANK YOU!

Now I need to think what the F should i do with my chest with ~1200 gifts in it :\

But .. QUEST REPEAT!
    MarcGPkt likes this.
  3. Hishion

Hishion [4] Skilled

Friend ID:
    Level:
    420+
    Leader(s):
    Shion mai boi
    Quest repeat, very nice. But is 3x speed when repeat going to get added? And maybe automatically selling units (&items) right after finishing a quest? Doing the zel dungeon fills my unit inventory up quite fast.
    Definitely liking the update, well except maybe the expiring gifts.
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2018
  4. Dredgel

Dredgel [7] Hero

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    Light Axe S.Avatar 61lv - automated warrior
    Arthur (B) omni+1
    Daria (A)
    you just want us to spend gems on slots instead keeping stuff in chest. okay fine

for omni+ base duplicate is sufficient? i do NOT want to even think about enki+3 or galahad
  5. AlgolRaven

AlgolRaven [7] Hero

Erm... to be honest, when I thought about Quest Repeat, I supposed it would be more like a skip battle feature (like in Tagatame aka The Alchemist Code) than an enhanced Auto Battle feature as it is now. I don't see myself using Quest Repeat, because it consumes just the same (if not more) amount of time and battery life as Auto Battle or even manual questing does.
    And about the time limit on gifts... I have so many of them that I don't know where to fuse all those Imps and stuff. Besides, I still keep unclaimed those gifts that have Ellie & Co.'s funny comments in their description... it would be a shame to claim them :3
    ArkUnion likes this.
  6. CodytheProGamer

CodytheProGamer [7] Hero

Oh...where do I keep all my imps then ._.
  7. KGSavior

KGSavior [6] Champion

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    Lucy,Rain, Ark, Avant, Gilgamesh
    Simply use the Elementum Tomes for Enki/Galahad , are the easiest to get , use geminus only for RS units if you have too many dupe or for Starters/Mifune /other easy farmable OE units.
  8. Rhithik

Rhithik [8] Elite

Thank you for the update, but giving us only 2 months to clear out all our gifts is a little unfair. Many of us have been using those as an alternate storage area. I have 1600 at least right now and nothing to use the stuff on.
    MarcGPkt likes this.
  9. metamon

metamon [8] Elite

Friend ID:
    Level:
    500+
    Leader(s):
    Lucy on mondays.
    FYI there's a typo in the news. The second Elemental Route is for Units with Cost > 45 not = 45.
    At least I think it is.

No Auto 3x speed is kinda unconfortable but hey...at least I can put my device aside while it's doing some boring stuff.
  10. Marcman

Marcman [10] Legend

Friend ID:
    Level:
    323+
    Leader(s):
    Chibi Maxwell (B)
    Magena (A)
    Capricorn (A)
    Leo (A)
    I'm happy for the omni + update.

Sad about the limit on the gifts, effectively being a way for you to purge them all.
    Theres a specific unit in the gift box thats stayed there almost since the game was new. A certain unit I promised to keep safe from Serin ;_;

A more elegant solution would be to only implement a time limit on gifts received from this point on. That way the database could never increase more then 2 months worth over the current level and the total amount of gifts would naturally decline as people use from their gift bank. I guess there's technical limitations for it being this way.
    AlgolRaven and OnePilip like this.
  11. Gholayat

Gholayat Warden Moderator

Friend ID:
    Level:
    370+
    Leader(s):
    Rose Empress Tora
    Fallen Morgana
    Radiant Virtue Fadahl
    Lance Champion Vernil
    I like this update! I mostly enjoy doing Summoner Arc stuff since it is a little less overwhelming and the story is cool, but I really like the Quest Repeat function. Would be better if it starts at 3x speed but even despite that it saves me lots of time since when doing manual farming I am often absentminded doing other things, having the game too often wait for me to tap through the reward screen and start the next run.
    Yukizuri likes this.
  12. Doukkala

Doukkala [7] Hero

Friend ID:
    Level:
    55X
    Leader(s):
    All
    Yo, am i the First?? Screenshot_20180316-203752.png
  13. Gurgeh

Gurgeh [2] Amateur

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    Senbonzakura Miku
    Where do you get the elemental shards and tomes ? The Wiki mention some events, does it mean we have to wait for these events to get the shards?
  14. OnePilip

OnePilip Gourou du Savoir

Some of them are "guaranteed prizes" when summoning at Aleksandra's portal and you can also get others by buying packs of tickets.
  15. Skedra

Skedra [8] Elite

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    Vikki, Frigg, Twinkle Snow Miku, Priestess Snow Miku, Enki, Cobalt, Ophiuchus, Aymarks.
    I wonder if the Omni+ materials dungeon will be a Friday/Saturday/Sunday every week or is it like a special event that have time limit that last temporary? Ushi and a few BF youtubers just show the explanation but not the dungeon run.
  16. La Roca

La Roca Moderator of Holy Light

Friend ID:
    Level:
    +9000
    Leader(s):
    Arturo,Rozalia,Holia,Fina,Pluma,Gazolina,Azurai,Haile,....
  17. Zacky

Zacky Forum Liberation Squad

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    Vikki
    The global wiki shows that Omni Arcanum dungeon as a special event where you can earn Arcanum Tokens which you can then trade in the Event Bazaar for Elementum Tomes and Elemental Shards.

One of the notes there says
    "Arcanum Tokens will remain and carry over after every Omni Arcanum event."

=> If we get the same, the dungeon will be available only irregularly
    Skedra likes this.
  18. Diamat

Diamat [10] Legend

Friend ID:
    Level:
    999+
    Leader(s):
    Maaaany...
    You´re back?
  19. Tauko

Tauko [7] Hero

Friend ID:
    M1K3Th3GAM3R likes this.
  20. Zacky

Zacky Forum Liberation Squad

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    Vikki
    Good news! I just beat the first Ohbanahara bonus dungeon (Abandoned Temple) and it was surprisingly easy (something that's very unusual for me...:laughing:).

According to global wiki the boss should have done some special moves. But he didn't do anything besides normal attacks. No thresholds, no special attacks, no named attacks, no nothing, just normal attacks.

The first bonus dungeons in Bectas and Vilanciel were astronomically harder than this one. Can it be that the boss was unable to concentrate on the fight due to some pestering bugs? :hmm:
    MarcGPkt likes this.