[Unit analysis] Countess Jade - Noblesse Shapeshifters set

Discussion in 'Unit Discussion' started by Qiadris, Jul 24, 2015.

1. Qiadris

Qiadris [10] Legend

Friend ID:
    Hey all, with the shapeshifters closing in on us, lurking from the shadows, it's time to look at what they can offer. From what I saw after writing the analyses for the heroes of the mirror world, I have decided to split the analysis in current usefulness and evolution speculation.

Remember that these units, as opposed to the first 2 exclusive sets, may be available in future rare summon events, but only during those events.

[​IMG]

Countess Jade
    Deemo's goth friend.
    Weighted stat count enough rather low for the 6* era, slightly higher than Deemo, a close comparison. Deemo also sports a much higher DC count on normal attacks (34). Deemo however, will not be getting 6*. You are also likely bringing an ATK buffer for the content Deemo is in, which is the advantage Jade has, besides the damage on LS that Deemo provides on BB.

However, Jade is a serious threat in Arena, more so than Deemo. A 12-BC cost BB is the cheapest AoE in the game, with a decent/normal multiplier, and also boosts attack. Sub her on a Cornelius team in Arena (first slot Jade, Cornelius second slot), sit back and enjoy your +100% on Water/Dark units turn 2 full BB gauges. And still a reasonable +50% ATK buff plus AoE guaranteed on turn 2, without Cornelius. Heck, the ATK buff is just a bonus, 12-cost AoE BB is already insane.

Outside Arena, for now, she cannot replace Deemo, and there are better ATK buffers.

Looking at possible 6* developments, she will likely stay a relevant Arena unit, unless her BB gets changed dramatically. Outside of Arena, she will likely be a better Deemo, with 6* stats, which is all great. She might also be a good ATK buffer.

Just like the rest, her SBB will be interesting to see, but she is at least immediately relevant in Arena, just like Cornelius.
    Joqosmio, FloPe, bunbun and 4 others like this.
  2. Qiadris

Qiadris [10] Legend

Friend ID:
    I wanted to make sure her BB costs 12 BC as datamined, as some sources indicate it costs 27, and I can confirm this, at least currently. I have recorded the test and will probably get a GIF up here soon.

EDIT: Here it is, was not half as painful to make as I thought:
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2015
  3. GKRuffy

GKRuffy [1] Rookie

How many tries did it take to farm her and which stage is the best? Been trying now for 15 times 60 energy but no use???
  4. Qiadris

Qiadris [10] Legend

Friend ID:
    Check out the drop rates for her and other events in here.
  5. Cloudiux

Cloudiux [10] Legend

No idea if i'm unlucky or anything but with 60+ runs in lv 3-4 i couldn't drop her yet :/
  6. BrujoAzul

BrujoAzul ¡El True Zelban!

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    7* Colt (A) UBB
    7* Griel (A) UBB
    7* Percival (A) UBB
    7* Feeva (A) UBB
    7* Cornelius (L) UBB
    2* Mossy (A) BB10
    @Qiadris
    Cheapest AoE BB is still Alma, the light unit, with 8 BC cost at her 5* evo and 4 BC at 2*
    She may not be that good in terms of... well, anything else, but if she can survive any attack in the first turn of the arena, she will most surely have her BB ready (Though she probably won't kill anyone...)
  7. Qiadris

Qiadris [10] Legend

Friend ID:
    Alma's BB cost is 14, for a measly 110%. Jade's costs 12 for a 230% multiplier.
  8. BrujoAzul

BrujoAzul ¡El True Zelban!

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    7* Colt (A) UBB
    7* Griel (A) UBB
    7* Percival (A) UBB
    7* Feeva (A) UBB
    7* Cornelius (L) UBB
    2* Mossy (A) BB10
    Whoops. my bad, sorry, I was looking at her BB's DC <_<
  9. Qiadris

Qiadris [10] Legend

Friend ID:
    No fret, always good to have other people on top of details, so I don't make stuff up :D
  10. Eden(BG)

Eden(BG) [8] Elite

Friend ID:
    Level:
    240+
    Can we consider her possible 7*? If yes, do you have expectations?
  11. Qiadris

Qiadris [10] Legend

Friend ID:
    Eden(BG) likes this.