Ultimate challenge | Siegfried

Discussion in 'Content Discussion' started by Broekie-Chan, Jan 26, 2018.

1. Broekie-Chan

Broekie-Chan [10] Legend

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    Cobalt
    Surt
    Ophi
    INSERT ALL UR GUIDES ABOUT SIEGFRIED UC HERE!
    :kawai:
  2. Maxxetto

Maxxetto Bug Detector and Glitch founder

Friend ID:
    Omega Hunt: Ancient Glories.

This UC is one of the most simple one and it has a good concept and design.
    We have two dragons of earth element, and they have different HPs: the upper left one has seriously less amount of the bottom right one.
    Focus target on the upper one.
    take note you must kill both the dragons in the same turn OR 1 turn later you kill the first, otherwise you'll end killed.

I've completed this UC by doing a simple cycle and following a simple pattern.
    -Every BB/SBB the dragons casts 100% Elemental Mitigations and the upper one recovers some HPs based on a fixed~ amount.
    -For avoiding this Elemental Mitigations you MUST GUARD or use AA on ALL units: the dragons will be vulnerable for only 1 turn, where you have to spam BB/SBB/UBB for doing the highest dmg possible to the upper one.
    -Every 3 turns the dragon will use an Earthquake (don't remember the full name): if in this turn you've used BB/SBB they bottom right dragon will only take 1 DMG. If instead you've used AA or Guard on all units the dragon will get around 9% of his HP as DMG.
    When the dragons' HP go down 50% with this earthquake, IN THE SAME TURN, it will get another 9% as DMG (going down to around 42% HP).
    After this treeshold, the dragon will use this Earthquake every 2 turns instead of 3.

-Sometimes the dragon will trigger other attacks, I'm not sure what are the triggers but they didn't give me any trouble.
    Those attacks will inflict Sphere Lock or powerful DoT or BB gauge drain.
    Broekie-Chan likes this.
  3. Broekie-Chan

Broekie-Chan [10] Legend

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    Cobalt
    Surt
    Ophi
    I will enjoy my 2 free gems, then i will have a total of 70 gems F2P!? and 3 summon tickets, and i only have to do one summon for another ticket!

I will be able to do 20 summons