Sticky The "Thank You" Thread

Discussion in 'Compliments' started by gumi Elie, Jul 15, 2016.

1. gumi Elie

gumi Elie English Community Manager Staff Member

The "Thank you" Thread

Welcome to the "Thank you" thread! Yes, you've got that right, it's a thread about thanking people. :blush:

Sounds fun, so what's this about?
    We all love receiving thanks, and anything can be a good reason to let others know you've appreciated something they've done.

Here's an opportunity to give thanks to fellow Summoners who helped you complete a challenge, created an artwork you adore, or maybe simply send gifts daily like true friends! If you feel like it, you can even thank your favorite Units for helping you defeat huge bosses, or simply for being there for you. Awww. :kissingclosed:

Of course you can thank people anywhere else on the forums, but displaying it for all eternity in this glorious thread will only make it more awesome!

If someone has thanked you in this thread, feel free to reply with a warm "You're welcome"! Don't hesitate to spread the love! :love:

Rules
    Rules listed below are to be taken into account when posting in this section, on top of general Forum Rules of Conduct.

• All messages start with "Thank you": Unless you are replying to someone who thanked you, messages would look like "Thank you, O mighty Ziz, for helping me defeat King Mossy!".

• No sarcasm: This is a thread about genuinely thanking people (and game characters!), not a playground for mockery. Be nice to each other! If you want to voice discontent in a civil way, head over to the Rants section.

• Keep it short and sweet: This thread only exists so you can quickly thank someone and let everyone know why. Longer discussions should happen elsewhere, for instance by creating a thread in the Compliments section.
    Huge thanks to everyone for checking out the "Thank you" thread, and even bigger thanks for your participation!
    - The Brave Frontier RPG Team​
  2. Salty Princess-Chwan

Salty Princess-Chwan [8] Elite

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    Whatever you want peasant.
    Well i'm going to start off that the forums look amazing ( and is way better then the current game update buts that for another section :)
    I love the new design and especially the fact that there is way more variaty in where to post. I really hope this will encourage the communication between staff and players for the better. And ofc i hope that my personal amussement will still be as high as on the other forum but for now i can only say: Good job!
  3. kaidaten

kaidaten [11] Grandmaster

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    All unit, all Rex type.
    Thanks for donation gumi
    Thank you for reporting Salty Princess, clearly out of the rules :

• All messages start with "Thank you": Unless you are replying to someone who thanked you, messages would look like "Thank you, O mighty Ziz, for helping me defeat King Mossy!".
  4. Salty Princess-Chwan

Salty Princess-Chwan [8] Elite

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    Whatever you want peasant.
    Yeah sorry,I mean...
    Thank you for reporting me? I'm confused...
  5. kaidaten

kaidaten [11] Grandmaster

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    All unit, all Rex type.
    Thanks for donation gumi
    Thank you, but nice sarcasm, still out of rules. (y)
    Arho likes this.
  6. gumi Elie

gumi Elie English Community Manager Staff Member

Thank you to everyone who told me how much my little stupid daily gift jokes made them laugh and brightened their day when they logged in! It means a lot and I'm glad we had so much fun! (Even today @gumi Hibou found one he had never read and thanked me for the laugh! You're welcome, man!)

Switching sides, thanks to @MrSnuggles for his sometimes very odd art, and for recognizing the awesomeness of my eyebrows. I wasn't the only one to laugh!

But wait, there's more! HUGE thanks to everyone who has helped me build our brand new forum, meaning all my colleagues @gumi Kluhc , @gumi Redrus , @gumi Sairysa , @gumi Zephyros , @gumi Yuki , @gumi Kazuo , Yohan, Loic, Maxime, as well as many awesome members from this community @Isshin ᵒᴥᵒ , @TsunDerpe , @Persecutor , @jalseth , @Eimilio ᵒᴥᵒ , @Xoco , @Gholayat @Khaotil , @Hisoka_EU ♥ , @Mirage , @AizenMyo , @TheAlphaOmega , @Zylask and anyone else I might have forgotten in this message, but not in my heart. It wouldn't have been possible without your combined efforts!

Very special thanks to @Templ ᵒᴥᵒ for the many times we've discussed the fabled "new forum" since early 2015, and his unparalled dedication and motivation. This project wouldn't have happened if you hadn't been there from the very beginning!

Finally, my most heartfelt thanks to everyone who has been on this forum for months or even years and are still around with us. All of this is only possible because of you. :love:

(Short and sweet!)
  7. Persecutor

Persecutor Troll Unchained

@gumi Elie tagged you in a msg :eek:

Thanks to you for doing your job :thumbsup:

(6 msg left :grin:)
    TheAlphaOmega likes this.
  8. MrSnuggles

MrSnuggles Master of Elie art

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    Arthur (A) 7* maxed
    Yggdra (A) 7* maxed
    Magena (L) 7* maxed
    Plumatachi (A) 7* maxed

(If you need a leader feel free to send me a message)
    Thank you @gumi Elie I feel honored being mentioned here! Im happy for everything you have done for us here :D had so much fun playing this game and meeting other people on this forum.

And thank you everyone on this forum that like to talk to me and listen to my random rambling about weird stuff (you guys know who you are). And thank you @AnotherW for all the nice music :D
    AND THICK EYEBROWS RULE! WOOP WOOOP!
  9. TheAlphaOmega

TheAlphaOmega German Moderator

Friend ID:
    Level:
    300+
    Leader(s):
    Star Prince Nekky
    Thank you for your post @gumi Elie. You just gave me tears in my eye as I started to read it :sob:
    I'm really proude for beeing a part of this awsome Community, but what is a Community without any CM's? Right! It's nothing! We have to thank you CM's for beeing so great! :)
    So, Thanks to @gumi Elie, @gumi Kluhc, @gumi Redrus, @gumi Sairysa and @gumi Zephyros. Really I'm really glad to have you all as CM's for that great (and sometimes salty) Community. :blush:
    gumi Redrus likes this.
  10. Zylask

Zylask Moderator

Thanks you very much @gumi Elie , it was a pleasure !
    See you next time !

Oh, i missed something ... Great job for this rebuilt ! Really nice work guys !
  11. Tita

Tita [10] Legend

Friend ID:
    Level:
    300+
    Leader(s):
    Kula.
    Thank you @Mirage for being kind, subtle, true, funny and smart.

it' always a heart break to release from slavery a such hard working and sympathetic servant.

I owe you gallons of coffee.

You are a kind of mine-clearing expert.

There are two kind of people when you ask for advices and concrete help
    - the One explaing why, unfortunatly, that will not be possible
    - the One doing the necessary to find a way ( if the the request is reasonable ofc )

A Quick-witted young man with à strong analytic mind.

SOB..ça veut dire FDP ^^
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2016
    Mirage likes this.
  12. Raiden

Raiden [9] Master

Thank you @Raiden for being the most awesome and helpful person in this community.
  13. MarcGPkt

MarcGPkt [8] Elite

Friend ID:
    Level:
    568+
    Leader(s):
    Nearly all units
    I thank everyone (the community and the employees) who supports the game.
    Shrooms likes this.
  14. Kelben

Kelben [7] Hero

A huge thank you to @Mirage to the guys and gals of support and to the ziz for the help with advent pack issue got solved and i even got lucky and draw lara! Thanks again for the patience :)
    Shrooms likes this.
  15. Shrooms

Shrooms [1] Rookie

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    One of my 3 favorite water units. All OMNIS: Great Omniscience Sae // Torrential Scar Holia // Absolute Zero Vern
    I LOVE THIS GAME. Started it 2 years ago because I needed something to distract myself from a few babies in my personal space. Never thought I would end up picking the game back up a year later and completely falling in love. Add me, I'm active, I omni up baby. Wanting to learn more, possibly considered a novice at this point.
    6702124514 my handle is Shrooms and you will find my Snapchat if you happen to use the annoying ass app on my profile in game. DieGekEen need a leader skill or raid partner leeeeett me know. I'm crazy for gems and summoning tickets and the thrill of opening those summoning gates is AHHHmazing. Addicted without a doubt. (:

AND YOU ARTIST ARE ON POINTTT. I ADMIRE YOUR WORK. NOW THAT I'M PAST THE 100'S AND I HAVE DECENT OMNI SQUADS AND A DECENT UNDERSTANDING OF HOW TO SETUP A PROPER SQUAD I JUST CAN'T PUT IT DOWN. NEVER SPENT MONEY ON A GAME BEFORE BUT IF I'M GONNA TREAT MYSELF I BUY GEMS OR SUMMONING TICKETS. YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST. I LOVE YOU ALL. I HAVE THE UTMOST RESPECT FOR THE TIME AND EFFORT PUT INTO THE UNITS AND VARIETY OF SKILLS AND COMBINATIONS. UGHH, SIMPLY BREATH TAKING. If I could meet the artist of my favorite secret addiction, your game, I would choose to do so over meeting the president. Thing is the president sucks so... yeah but you get the point. You guys are important and doing a fantastic job of keeping this guy happy. Mind blown... <3
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2017