the new Freyja UC: Queens Awakening.

Discussion in 'Content Discussion' started by Mirage, Sep 9, 2016.

1. Arioch

Arioch [10] Legend

Friend ID:
    Level:
    500+
    Leader(s):
    Ark, Arthur, Lucy, gazolina
    Thank you for your help. I'm not sure about Geminis attack patterns, but I have found a pattern to kill her safely. I pass 75% threshold on turn 4. Then 50% threshold on turn 7, and then nuke her before turn 9. That works.

Now I have problems with Freyja. Some say she cancels the 50% attack if you bring her down to 30% before 3 turns. But I can't succeed on doing this. She has shields up so damage is only 1. If I debuff her with Yggdrasyl she just rebuff herself and says "It's not working". Whatever I do she says "It's not working" and then she casts "Prophecy of valhalla" and wipes my team.
    Anyone knows how to avoid Proohecy of valhalla?
  2. ArkUnion

ArkUnion [7] Hero

Friend ID:
    Level:
    3XX
    Leader(s):
    Juno, Arthur, Selena, Zelnite... just ask!
    For Freyja, you need to use an +hit count UBB (Leo/Cornelius) and then hit her, she won't do anything during the 3 next turn (when she is under her 3 element negation) and you need to take her under 30% before the end of the 3 turn else she will wipe with the "Prophecy of Valhalla".
    PS : you can glitch the prophecy by stopping the game in the middle of the animation but it's not a challenge...
  3. Arioch

Arioch [10] Legend

Friend ID:
    Level:
    500+
    Leader(s):
    Thank you. I have finally beated it. My team was Magena/Capri lead + Cornelius Yggdrasil Plumatachi Mahalu. The same I used on my previous runs. Actually my main problem was that Cornelius UBB is useless after 50% due to her 100% mitigation buff. I normally used Yggdrasil's UBB to debuff her and then Cornelius UBB, but she recasts the mitigation before I can use the other UBB
    So, this time I casted Cornelius UBB before the 50% threshold and got her to 40% on that first turn. Then she said "achievement" and got her shields up. I used a crystal and debuffed her with yggdrasil and attacked with the rest to bring her to 30%. After this she didn't cast prophecy of valhalla and I could finish her.

In any case, I'm sure this is not the standard way to beat her. She keeps saying "It's not working", so it's pretty clear there is a better way to cancel it.
    ArkUnion likes this.
  4. Diamat

Diamat [10] Legend

Friend ID:
    Level:
    592+
    Leader(s):
    Maaaany...
    And what did u do with Gemini? What about 50% threshold?
  5. k4sper

k4sper [8] Elite

Friend ID:
    Level:
    +500
    Leader(s):
    Minaith
    La_roca

Juego tambien a FF Brave exvius lvl90+ ID(270,674,256)
    anyone did pass the 180 limit cost?
  6. Arioch

Arioch [10] Legend

Friend ID:
    Level:
    500+
    Leader(s):
    Anyone had any success on the 180 limit cost? I'm using the half energy event, but I have been wrecked several times. It seems impossible after the nerf.
  7. Zacky

Zacky Forum Liberation Squad

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    Azurai, Hisui, Rain, Arthur, Lucy, Lancelot
    Haven't even beaten the normal UC yet :confuse:
  8. Arkson

Arkson [7] Hero

Friend ID:
    Level:
    300+
    Leader(s):
    Lancelot, Arthur, Ark
    This is so ridiculous. Especially that heals don't heal ♥♥♥♥ even after cleansing the rec debuff when her damage reflect is on. Even when rec buff + heal are my last 2 steps in those rounds. Can't guard, can't attack, can't heal, can't cleanse her buffs anymore, so what to do? At the latest in a dmg-reflect + queens reckoning + celestial ire all die and there's nothing I can do about it.
  9. Arioch

Arioch [10] Legend

Friend ID:
    Level:
    500+
    Leader(s):
    I've also noticed that. Healing is very weak on this UC. The only unit that really heals a lot is Tilith. And Heinrich self healing.
  10. La Roca

La Roca Moderator of Holy Light

Friend ID:
    Level:
    +9000
    Leader(s):
    Arturo,Rozalia,Holia,Fina,Pluma,Gazolina,Azurai,Haile,....
    burst heal are bug look vertri,merlin,libra BB,krantz and elimo
  11. Arkson

Arkson [7] Hero

Friend ID:
    Level:
    300+
    Leader(s):
    Lancelot, Arthur, Ark
    Ok, finally I have a team which can play Freyja safe to 50% and then suddenly she gets all 6 elemental damage shields instead of 3, which I thought were intended. So no chance to bring her to 30%.
    Really Gumi?
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2016
  12. Akis

Akis [8] Elite

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    Leo 7* sbb10 (B) max imped
    Magena 7* sbb10 (A) max imped
    Ark 7* sbb10 (A) max imped
    Avant 7* sbb (A) max imped
    Santa 6* sbb10 (A)
    Can someone make a guide-message here with all the tips and thresholds? Thanks in advance guys!
  13. Arkson

Arkson [7] Hero

Friend ID:
    Level:
    300+
    Leader(s):
    Lancelot, Arthur, Ark
    Ok, here are my observations:

Part 1: Gemini

Turn 1: buff wipe+debuff, applies DoT
    Turn 2: nothing, first tick of DoT
    Turn 3: AoE (DoT ticks)
    Turn 4: nothing (DoT ticks)
    Turn 5: buff wipe, last tick of DoT
    Turn 6: AoE
    Turn 7: nothing
    Turn 8: nothing
    Turn 9: AoE. buff wipe
    Turn 10: Disable Leader skills, BB drain
    Turn 11: kills herself and whole team

Thresholds:
    75%, 50%, 25%, 15% Heretic Purification (AoE)

Hints:
    >Use 2 mitigation leader skills
    >Don’t trigger a Heretic Purification threshold at turn 1, 5 or 9 = wipe
    >Dark units really suffer from the DoT, only pick them if they have enough HP to survive (17k+)
    >Shield + HoT helps alot
    >Best turns to kill her: 7 > 9 (explanation in Freyja post)
    >Worst turn to kill her: 6

If you kill her in turn 5 or before you carry over the DoT from Gemini, this sucks.
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2016
  14. Arkson

Arkson [7] Hero

Friend ID:
    Level:
    300+
    Leader(s):
    Lancelot, Arthur, Ark
    Part 2: Freyja

Counting starts with turn 1 in Gemini fight

After spawn: AoE + mitigation + Atk buff

Every 2 turns: Celestial Ire: drains 80-100%(don't know exact numbers) of max. HP of highest current HP unit
    -dmg leaderskills (Magena, Virgo, etc.), guarding and shields help, mitigation does not help against this (bug?) (my observations)
    used 1-5 times
    Every 3 turns: Queenly Retribution: strong AoE
    used 1-2 times
    Every 6 turns starting with turn 1: Queenly Retribution (1-2x) AND Celestial Ire (1-5x) in this order, AoE comes first
    ?Every 6 turns starting with turn 9: Divine Arsenal for 3 turns: Dmg reflect buff, Elemental dmg buff
    ?Every 6 turns starting with turn 12: Divine Aegis: heal + mitigation for 3 turns and paralysis (and normal attacks become AoE?)

EDIT: I had Divine XY in turn 10 this time, so maybe you get the first one 3 turns after transitioning to stage 2, but need to verify that.

Thresholds:
    After passing 50%: stays idle for 3 turns and receives 3 elemental dmg shields
    You have to bring her to <30% in these 3 turns or she wipes team (prophecy of valhalla)

Hints:
    > You can see why I mentioned the best turns to kill Gemini if you take a look at Freyja's pattern. You won't survive a "spawn AoE, AoE and Celestial Ire turn"
    > Turn 6, 12, 18, etc. are AoE and Celestial Ire turns, mitigate, shield if possible and guard most units (guarded units automatically take less dmg from the AoE and thus are preferred Celestial Ire targets, which is mitigated by guarding)
    fixed: Direct heals are (no longer) bugged or don’t heal much for some reason which makes Divine Arsenal turns really stupid
    (> Virgo lead helps alot for me, her HC buff is enough to heal all units to full in dmg reflect turns)
    > Guarding does not (always) reduce damage from the AoE, mitigation does not reduce damage from Celestial Ire, but vice versa it does. Don't know if that is intended.
    Sometimes even 75% mitigation does not reduce damage from the AoE at all, don't know if a bug or some kind of cleanse, this is so annoying ...
    > if she had Divine Arsenal buff last when you bring her below 50%, she will get Light, Thunder and Water shields
    > if she had Divine Aegis buff last when you bring her below 50%, she will get Dark, Fire and Earth shields
    Keep this in mind, according to your team composition
    > Nuker UBB helps alot to bring her to 30%
    > If you UBB do it just BEFORE you bring her below 50% and/or in the LAST (3) turn when you have her below 50%. If you UBB in turn 1 or 2 after you bring her below 50%, she will receive all 6 damage shields and you can't damage her anymore

My winning team:
    [​IMG]
  15. Arkson

Arkson [7] Hero

Friend ID:
    Level:
    300+
    Leader(s):
    Lancelot, Arthur, Ark
    Should be alot easier now since direct heals work again.
    For the bonus lvl (lvl 2) with 180 cost limit an easy team for me was, if you hit the timings right (the hardest part for me always is to bring her to 50% in the right moment):
    Freyja (lead), Selena (DE unlocked, cleanse + stronger hot), Libra, Cancer, Capricorn (friend)
    [​IMG]
    Sucker likes this.
  16. Diamat

Diamat [10] Legend

Friend ID:
    Level:
    592+
    Leader(s):
    Maaaany...
    I don´t know man. I get 15k DoTs in this dungeon (could this be percantage-based?), combined with Pure Here its definately death sentence for my light units.

And, healing is not bugged anymore?

"..(> Virgo lead helps alot for me, her HC buff is enough to heal all units to full in dmg reflect turns).."

This is definately not true for my Leader Virgo. Definately no constant and enough healing
  17. Arkson

Arkson [7] Hero

Friend ID:
    Level:
    300+
    Leader(s):
    Lancelot, Arthur, Ark
    Hm, I didn't have problems with the DoT. Rec buff and HoT from Aquarius were enough to survive that. Maybe shield is mandatory in lvl 1, I don't know.
    I did lvl 2 after healing worked again, Freyja's BB nearly healed everyone full, so I'd say it's fixed.
    And I really don't know what's the issue with your HC healing :(
  18. Diamat

Diamat [10] Legend

Friend ID:
    Level:
    592+
    Leader(s):
    Maaaany...
    Yeah ok, i tried it yolo again. I used a double Eze team and even with 27k hp and Elza healing no chance to survive DoT and attack. So, -15-20% LS mitigation and REC-Buff really seems mandatory. I´ve got only Gazolina and Yggdrasil Shield units. Can reach 22-24k hp with Yggdrasil though.

Another try i could even One-shot Gemini with double Eze lead but Freyja killed 4-5 Units with her massiv single shot in 1st round even with mitigation and 27k hp lol. Interesting..
  19. Arkson

Arkson [7] Hero

Friend ID:
    Level:
    300+
    Leader(s):
    Lancelot, Arthur, Ark
    Don't forget about the buff wipe in turns 1,5 and 9. Don't trigger a threshold in these turns.
    You should not kill Gemini before turn (6) 7. In turns 1-5 you carry over her DoT into Freyja fight.

Turn 1: keep her above 75% (buff wipe)
    Turn 2: drop her between 50-75% (1x AoE)
    Turn 3: drop her between 25-50% (2x AoE)
    Turn 4: get her anywhere low
    Turn 5: don't triggger a threshold (25%, 15% probably), because buff wipe = team wipe
    Turn 6: DoT is over, but if you kill Gemini now Freyja would kill your team for sure (1x AoE from Gemini)
    Turn 7: kill Gemini

PS: I don't know what units you have, Yggdrasil is viable as well although she's dark and suffers more from the DoT.
    Sucker and Diamat like this.
  20. RyanOfTheIce

RyanOfTheIce [8] Elite

Friend ID:
    Level:
    300+
    Leader(s):
    Arthur or Ark or Heinrich or Yggdrasil
    This UC is the only thing in the game that I am unable to beat...
    Hite likes this.