The Battle effects on Android

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ubn2013, Mar 5, 2018.

?

Do you experience any lag with the battle effects on?

1. Yes and i'm using an android

7 vote(s)
    87.5%
  2. No and i'm using an android

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  3. Yes and I'm using IOS

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. No and I'm using IOS

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. ubn2013

ubn2013 [8] Elite

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    Lead: Arthur (Anima), Heinrich (Breaker), Plumatachi (Breaker), Krantz (Anima) and Leo (anima)
    I don't know if anyone else is experiencing this but i've been having this problem with the battle effects completely lagging my screen. I just came back to the game from a 1 year pause and i figured that that problem would've been solved by now.
    i don't think that it's the device either since i've been using a galaxy note 4 and a s8. They should be able to handle it. IOS seems to be fine, but i don't have anything other than my ipad.

Right now i'm playing with the battle effects off and it works but it's such a shame that that is my only option right now.

Maybe it's just me but it's been really bugging me for the past year and a bit.
    i'd like to hear if anyone else has this problem.
  2. Heidenherz

Heidenherz [12] Almighty

Leader(s):
    Aleksandra
    Having this issue since 2015, I don't think thats ever gonna change. the performance seems to be 0 priority here.
    But good thing those effects are only stupid white screens and blinking bull♥♥♥♥ anyway, so no issue with turning it off.
  3. Zanmatou

Zanmatou Master of Analyze

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    Any useful Lead in current Meta for Content we dont have :p
    Well, the game was first coded for IOS and then ported to android. That wouldn't have been a problem if they managed to optimize it. But they never did.
    And regarding the lack of QoL i heavily doubt that we will see any improvements on performance either.
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2018
    Heidenherz likes this.