Thank you guys for everything!

Discussion in 'Compliments' started by MrSnuggles, Jan 16, 2017.

1. MrSnuggles

MrSnuggles Master of Elie art

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    Arthur (A) 7* maxed
    Yggdra (A) 7* maxed
    Magena (L) 7* maxed
    Plumatachi (A) 7* maxed

(If you need a leader feel free to send me a message)
    Hey everyone!

Well I have now played this game for over 2 years. And iv been on the forum for almost one year. During this time I have had alot of fun. I started playing the game because a friend introduced it to me during a lecture, and god was this game a savior during these lectures! Untill you ran out of energy that is #OneEnergyEveryTenMinutes. I didn't even know that there was a forum for more than a year, I didnt learn that there was a forum untill the NeoAvalon art contest was revealed. After that I fell in love with this place, the chat is such a wonderfull place even during the Baguette tsunamis and other events. In this chat iv met plenty of amazing people, both people iv talked to alot and people that just hang around the forum. Now I have finished university and I will most likely not have as much time to spend here anymore, except for maybe weekends hehe. So I want to thank all of you guys that have made these years incredible in various ways!

There are alot of people to mention and I will most likely forget someone. (Sorry)

The first one I want to mention is @gumi Yuki she was the first one that encouraged my Elie photoshops. There were alot of people that didnt like them to begin with "Looks at @jalseth" but Yuki didnt just like the pictures, she also helped me spread them to the rest of gumi and she helped me get photoshop material. #ElieYouAreNotEvenSafeATWork Except for this Yuki is also one special person in the chat. You never know if she is there or not. She is like schrodingers cat, one moment she has a convo with someone in the chat and the next she is gone and everyone thinks she left and then out of nowehere she is back. And when she comes back she answers one message and then dissapears into the abyss for half an hour. You never know if she is there or not. Ever. Still a fun person to talk with that can join in on even the weirdest convo. #GoodLuckWerter65

The second one should be obvious, the man, the brow the photoshop object. @gumi Elie himself. He to liked my weird kind of art and even thanked me for all the laughes I gave him and the people he shared them with. You should know how much it meant for me to have been recognized by the great brow himself "bows down". Alot of people thought that my photoshops were stupid or ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ in the begining but just having some people that appreciated it made my day and made me want to do even more (Im sorry for maaaybe going abit overboard). And its not only that time, you have thanked me and laughed with me in the chat several times and you even sent me a gift as athank you for this "bows down even further". Once again thank you for supporting what from the begining was just a silly one time thing but evolved into something so much more #ElieGifsAreGlorious.

The next person I will mention here is @TheAlphaOmega. He is a great mod that never fails to liven up the chat. Just like the previous two he also like my art, which is always a big plus haha. You can talk to him about pritty much everything, hes one hell of a kind person. You know you gumi people if you evere read this you should give him some cred. I dont think I have seen any other mod as much as him in the chat, its like he lives in the chat itself. And not only does he live there, he treats it well. He makes people laugh, he helpes people and he would never hurt a fly.

The next person to be mentioned here is @gumi Trawl. Always in the chat, but not really, mostly he is raiding on wow. Lately even he has fallen victim to my photoshop spree and just like Elie he enjoys being the target off weird art (and even encourages it:thumbsup:). And he actually talks alot with the members of the forum when he actually is in the chat (when he dosnt play wow). And the Trawl and TAO Brotherhood of Ziz, such a fun thing, many thumbs up :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:).
    PS. love how Trawl "raged" when raids didn't work as intended.

Just like the previous guy @gumi Kazuo and @gumi Nocralas are nice guys. They arnt as active as Trawl but they are both fun when they actually do talk in the chat. Keep up the good work at gumi HQ but spend some more time in chat ;)

I just realised that I have written half a novel. Oh well.

Except for these people there have been countless people that have made my day great by having weird convos in the chat. You guys are to many to mention and if I would mention any spesific person out of you it would be unfair so I will call you the broodmind of the chat (you know who you are).

Eeeh, nvm what I just said, parts of it atleast. I will name a few people that have made the chat fun. @Maxxetto @Saiyariu @Mirage @Mishikasei @Medeyah @AnotherW @Iiiik

Also an honorable mention for @broekie. I dont really talk with him in chat but his threads, forum posts and messages in the chat are of legendary quality. Never fails to make you laugh or question his intellect(:love:).

And last but not least @Werter65, may his dream of scoring a date with Yuki never fail because its hilarious to talk about in the chat. #IWillSupportYouAsTheBestWingManEverInTheHistoryOfForever

And now at the very bottom of this giant list of names and things you guys have done. I hope we will be able to continue like this for a long time because you never fail to cheer me up and entertain me. And you folks at gumi, none will be spared:sunglasses:. I hope everyone at gumi can keep making this game awesome (even though there are a few bugs, and bad rate ups :broken:) and make the community live long and prosper.

Yours truely, the one and only MrSnuggles

PS.
    I just used up my last gems on the rate up :broken: so I took out the gift you gave me gumi. Juno-Seto on first summon :love: I now have both the event units. Thank you :love::love::love::love::love::love:
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2017
    Admos, Ryuzakino, Kzar Dragon and 7 others like this.
  2. Broekie-Chan

Broekie-Chan [10] Legend

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    Cobalt
    Surt
    Ophi
    Became a bit emotional when you mentioned me :sob: Tanks a lot, and i hope you will get a great job great kids great Waifu and best of all... May the RNG gods be on your side...

~Tanks... A lot:love:

My great english is awesone, mostly comes from thst i don't correct myself on forums or not real serious things.

AND STILL THANK YOU, THIS MEANS A LOT FOR ME:grinning::tongueout::blush::tongueout:
  3. TheAlphaOmega

TheAlphaOmega German Moderator

Friend ID:
    Level:
    300+
    Leader(s):
    Star Prince Nekky
    You have a bizzare imagination of me. :smirk:
    (At least I would ban this fly :nomouth:)
    Well, I want to thank you as well! I can't do it in the same kind of like you did (I got tears in my eyes ;( ) but you and many other people are the reason why do I still keep moderating and be in the forums!
    But you just stole my idea of creating a thank-you thread. :blushing:
    I wanted to do the same thing on my 1 year mod anniversary! :grin:
    That's why I won't tell more about it and shut up :nomouth:
    gumi Yuki, Saiyariu and MrSnuggles like this.
  4. Saiyariu

Saiyariu [8] Elite

Friend ID:
    Leader(s):
    Just ask for it. Maybe I got it.
    Aww gosh dude, this is heartwarming. I'm not really great with words, so I'll keep myself short: You and your gifs are freaking amazing. And even though you won't be here as often anymore, I'll be looking forward to keep chatting with you in the future! :grin::love:
  5. Broekie-Chan

Broekie-Chan [10] Legend

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    Cobalt
    Surt
    Ophi
    He is right, your gifs are the bright side of my day, you always make me happy with those when i'm online. Even in the worst of days. Thank you ♡

Also, i might make a thread where everybody can post their Gifs, to be saved for ever
  6. MrSnuggles

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    Arthur (A) 7* maxed
    Yggdra (A) 7* maxed
    Magena (L) 7* maxed
    Plumatachi (A) 7* maxed

Do you mean you havnt seen my art thread?
    TheAlphaOmega likes this.
  7. Broekie-Chan

Broekie-Chan [10] Legend

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    Cobalt
    Surt
    Ophi
    Uh wait waaaaattt!! Woops already made a thread sorry:sob:

I have no live, i am so sorry teally. Thank yku so much i live under a rock. Never knew you had such great thing:hearteyes:
  8. Maxxetto

Maxxetto Bug Detector and Glitch founder

Friend ID:
    Well.... i know it's a sad, and i'm not as good as you with words, but i feel honored to be mentioned in this awesome post! ;)

You and your gifs are some of the things that make the Shout a less Salty, giving us some more fun!
    Really, thanks a lot m8! ;D
    Oh and hey, the new Year is started!
    Double fun with double @broekie and more Bans are waiting us! :D
  9. Trawl

Trawl Ex-QA by day, Trawl by night

Thank you for being a part of this game !
    Keep up the good work !

I'm glad you mentionned me :)
  10. gumi Yuki

gumi Yuki Live Ops Gumengineer Staff Member

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    Ember Elder Fiora, Great Thief Leon
    Players are the reason I most love my job (and seeing @gumi Trawl everyday ofc) so I can't express how much this means to me.
    Please stick around as much as possible though! There are children to scold here too ! :tonguewink:
    And of course, keep the gifs coming ! :tongue:
  11. Mirage

Mirage Moderator

Friend ID:
    Level:
    4xx
    Leader(s):
    BC Leaders and Stat Leaders.
    Hey Snuggie,

What a lovely post you've made :)
    Keep spreading the positivity man, and especially keep entertaining me with GIF's xD.
    Keep up the fun stuff :D
  12. gumi Yuki

gumi Yuki Live Ops Gumengineer Staff Member

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    Ember Elder Fiora, Great Thief Leon
    And btw, can't agree more, @broekie is best cat :hearteyes:
    TheAlphaOmega, broekie and MrSnuggles like this.
  13. TheAlphaOmega

TheAlphaOmega German Moderator

Friend ID:
    Level:
    300+
    Leader(s):
    Star Prince Nekky
    Best drunken cat :thumbsup:
    gumi Yuki likes this.
  14. Kzar Dragon

Kzar Dragon [11] Grandmaster

Friend ID:
    Level:
    270+
    Leader(s):
    Di tutto e di più, venghino signori :D
    *Feels ignored*
  15. MrSnuggles

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    Arthur (A) 7* maxed
    Yggdra (A) 7* maxed
    Magena (L) 7* maxed
    Plumatachi (A) 7* maxed

But I did thank you!
    Kzar Dragon likes this.
  16. Kzar Dragon

Kzar Dragon [11] Grandmaster

Friend ID:
    Level:
    270+
    Leader(s):
    Di tutto e di più, venghino signori :D
    Read that, i am not on much anymore anyway :thumbsup:
  17. MrSnuggles

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    Arthur (A) 7* maxed
    Yggdra (A) 7* maxed
    Magena (L) 7* maxed
    Plumatachi (A) 7* maxed

D; nooooo
    Kzar Dragon and broekie like this.
: gumi europe