Sticky Summon Portal Events | Week of November 5 2018

Discussion in 'News Discussion' started by gumi DarthMario, Nov 7, 2018.

1. gumi DarthMario

gumi DarthMario German Community Manager Staff Member

Summon Portal Events
    Week of November 5 2018

[​IMG]

Brave Frontier RPG's newest and rarest Units can only be found within the Summon Portals. Try your luck and obtain Units who can evolve up to 7-Star or Dream Evolution, armed with the most powerful abilities!

Check out below all our Summon Portal events for this week! Every new event will be added to this page, click on the underlined text to read all the details!

EU Summon | 3 Gems
    November 7 | 20 EU Units from various batches
    Click HERE for details!

Try your luck and build your team of legendary Heroes!

- The Brave Frontier RPG Team​
  2. kaidaten

kaidaten [11] Grandmaster

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    All unit, all Rex type.
    Thanks for donation Gimu
    this portal should have been released in 2017, not end 2018. :hmm:
  3. Piedoke

Piedoke [7] Hero

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    Llewxam, Lid, Santa & exp-leaders
    :(
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2018
  4. Skedra

Skedra [8] Elite

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    Frigg, Odin, Aymarks 2018, Llewxam 2018, Tsuyu Asui, True Revelation Daltisk, Endless Cycle Lumilnate, Perpetual Flaw Roglizer.
    To be honest. At this point in time I rather hear their reason or the truth regarding this game (the future of BF, answering our question truthfully and tell us WHY they stop BF) than having game contents now. Gumi team went silent, little effort and no communication with the community this year.

All @Gumi staff. If you all lose passion in your game (BF) than please reply to our queries, questions, complaints, etc in the forum. We want your answers and replies now. You ask us for our patience yet you did barely any effort in 2018 in comparison to few years ago. I had been playing BF since 2015 til now and "invested" a lot of money. No reply from Gumi nor update before New Year=uninstall your game.
    @gumi Cloraptor @gumi DarthMario @gumi Elie @gumi Kazuo @gumi Zefiro

Edit: oh I forgot @gumi Nocralas whoops.
    All we want from you Gumi right now is answering us truthfully. Also reflect on BF 2016 (the best year imo) to 2018 (the worst year).
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2018
    Hope92, Piedoke, MarcGPkt and 2 others like this.
  5. OnePilip

OnePilip Gourou du Savoir

Same for me... I will wait until the New Year and probably uninstall if nothing happens in the mean time...
    I’ve spent so many hours on this game that it would be sad to quit because of that but I’m beginning to seriously get bored because of no new content at all...

Gumi’s current behavior shows how « brave » their staff is: instead of assuming their choice and facing their community, they prefer to hide themselves by ignoring us.
    So disappointing...
  6. Piedoke

Piedoke [7] Hero

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    Llewxam, Lid, Santa & exp-leaders
    No joke, even in 10 years I’ll be like: “Yeah I used to play a game which had a lot of true fans and success but then the developers decided to slowly pull the plug without telling their community.”

And then I will probably cry a ini-mini tear followed by a horrible c-word. Not cactus.
  7. Larat

Larat Tavern Keeper

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    Auf Anfrage wechselnd.
    Liste der verfügbaren erscheint in meiner Signatur wenn ich endlich mal den elan/die Zeit aufbring sie abzutippen ;)
    Ähm, Carrot??? Sorry, can't hold it back :tearsofjoy:
    MarcGPkt likes this.