Summer Unit of Choice | Log-in 30 Days, Choose a Free Unit!

Discussion in 'News Discussion' started by gumi Nocralas, Jul 11, 2018.

1. gumi Nocralas

gumi Nocralas French Community Manager Staff Member

Summer Unit of Choice
    Log-in 30 Days, Choose a Free Unit!

[​IMG]

Summoners,

Summer is hot, spirits are burning with passion, there's no better time for a wonderful event that everyone loves: a new Unit of Choice log-in campaign featuring the hottest Units!

CHOOSE A UNIT and receive it for FREE as a reward for connecting on 30 separate days from July 11 to August 22! You'll be able to redeem your "Unit of Choice" in-game starting on August 10, 2018 at 00:01 CEST, by tapping the in-game banner and submitting your choice, only after you've connected on at least 30 separate days before August 22 23:59 CEST.

Don't wait a second, start connecting daily NOW to claim your Unit of Choice as soon as possible! Plus, stay connected for an ultra event coming later! Have fun!

- The Brave Frontier RPG Team​

Terms and Conditions
    • All Units that can be selected have a Dream Evolution form.
    • The selection is limited to all Legacy Units with a Dream Evolution, native Dream Evolution Units from the Kulyuk batch to the Nagid batch, and European batches except for 60 Cost Units.
    • Dream Evolution Legacy+ Units Gemini, Freyja, Scorpio, Coal Cauldron, Cancer & Cornelius are available!
    • For the first time, the following Global Units are eligible for the Unit of Choice: Ciara, Azurai, Rahotep, Feng, Zeruiah, Hetepheres, Fei and Fang, Silvie, Khepratum, Long, Carrol, Juno-Seto, Ensa-Taya, Neferet & Galtier.
    • "One Time Only" and Collaboration Units cannot be selected.
    • Unit of Choice is only eligible for players who have logged-in on at least 30 separates days during this event, between July 11, 2018 at 00:01 CEST and August 22, 2018 at 23:59 CEST.
    • Redeeming period starts on August 10, 2018 at 00:01 CEST and ends on August 31, 2018 at 23:59 CEST.
    • Each player is allowed to redeem ONE Unit of Choice upon fulfilling the requirements.
    • Unit of Choice will be instantly sent to the player's Chest in-game upon submitting their choice via the form.
    • Please choose carefully, once redeemed you cannot exchange your Unit of Choice for another Unit.
  2. KEVIN13SAIKA

KEVIN13SAIKA [2] Amateur

Where is Vikki?
  3. Zelkova

Zelkova [5] Veteran

Are the units going to be straight to omni, or are we able to choose 5* units?
  4. gumi Nocralas

gumi Nocralas French Community Manager Staff Member

They all be straight to their Dream Evolution form.
  5. teel

teel [3] Experienced

Vikki is a 60 cost unit, so no vikki :o
  6. Gentner

Gentner [2] Amateur

How do you find the list of choosable units? Also does anyone know what are good offensive units to choose?
  7. Rhithik

Rhithik [8] Elite

To Gumi:
    I would like to start by saying thank you for the UoC event again. Those are always kind freebies to have. That being said, you are being way to stingy, especially following that travesty of an anniversary.

The last UoC event cut off right before the Academy batch. This was quite frustrating since Olga and Aleksandra were thus excluded from the pool. It is normal for UoC events to go a little farther into the pool after each other, so it would be reasonable to assume the academy batch would be pick-able in this one. Sadly, Olga and Aleksandra, the two most meta of the academy (all the others are far too niche) are excluded under a new cost rule.

To a long time player, non of the legacy+ units are really worth it except for collection purposes. They are strong, but fall way short of the most recent global and EU exclusives, so we can just ignore those.

The decision to include the global units is what makes this UoC choice good since they are likely the most meta units you can get. Again, though, you exclude the most recent and meta two Vikki and Faelan. That kinda hurts.

To the players who want quick access to the available global units in the list:
    Ciara, Azurai, Rahotep, Feng, Zeruiah, Hetepheres, Fei and Fang, Silvie, Khepratum, Long, Carrol, Juno-Seto, Ensa-Taya, Neferet & Galtier

(TY @ArkUnion for the missing Juno and Ensa link)
    If you want my opinion:
    Best of the bunch is Carrol. She is a really strong leader and sub.
    If you want damage, then Silvie or Long are for you.
    If you need a mitigator, Khepratum is strong.
    If you want an exp leader, go Zeruiah.
    Despite being older, Neferet is still a strong support.
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2018
    Xaqiah, Skedra, Amanda_ and 2 others like this.
  8. KEVIN13SAIKA

KEVIN13SAIKA [2] Amateur

Well,I probably go for carol.
  9. KEVIN13SAIKA

KEVIN13SAIKA [2] Amateur

Carol has good support skill,tri-stat,OD and null crit/ele.
    But if nuker you asked. Cossete/Natalame will Do,I guess
    Gentner likes this.
  10. Amanda_

Amanda_ [9] Master

There's a lot of confusion about Ensa-Taya and Juno-Seto.
    Updating them to match their GL counterpart isn't part of Gumi's plan. Azurai and Allanon(bc in GL he receive an Omni)'s update will probably follow the same fate .
    Some will arge that it's because they've already milked the player for those units, so it wouldn't make a lot of money . Other will say it's because they already have problems implementing their own units, and can't release one without bugs.
    We may never know.
  11. Skedra

Skedra [8] Elite

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    Frigg, Odin, Aymarks 2018, Llewxam 2018, Tsuyu Asui, True Revelation Daltisk, Endless Cycle Lumilnate, Perpetual Flaw Roglizer.
    I would pick Galtier as he is good for Colosseum leader. I don't have Galtier yet. I would go for who I don't have and are useful. The list of UoC units are under meta to Odin, Frigg, Mikus, Vikki, Olga and Aleksandra. My squad covered most in game buff. One unit I lack for op Arena/Colosseum squad is Galtier.
    Virgilio1992 likes this.
  12. Admirath5

Admirath5 [5] Veteran

Friend ID:
    Level:
    500+
    Leader(s):
    Vikki, Llewxam, Odin, Lim, Rog, Zeruiah and a lot more
    I would choose Cancer. I don't have a really reason. I already have many Meta units with many buffs :kawai:
  13. Gentner

Gentner [2] Amateur

Arent't Olga, Vikki, Aleksandra are all 60 costs; Mikus are collab so they can't be chosen?
  14. Rhithik

Rhithik [8] Elite

Olga, Aleksandra, Frigg, and Odin are all recent 60 cost EU units, and are thus excluded.

Vikki, Gabriella, Faelan, and Eerikki are Global units not available for the event.

Miku's are collab units and thus excluded. Same thing with llewxaM being a "one time" unit.
    Gentner likes this.
  15. Xaqiah

Xaqiah [6] Champion

2018 llewxaM is only banned from this due to her cost. Unlike original llewxaM she isnt oto

Source:
    http://forum.bravefrontier-rpg.com/threads/new-unit-llewxam-2018-edition.528668/

Doesnt matter for this UoC event tho. Only for future ones
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2018
  16. Xaqiah

Xaqiah [6] Champion

http://forum.bravefrontier-rpg.com/threads/special-summon-juno-seto-ensa-taya.248245/

This should be the link for Ensa-Taya and Juno Seto youre currently missing @Rhithik
  17. ArkUnion

ArkUnion [7] Hero

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    Just ask , nya :3
    Rhithik and Xaqiah like this.
  18. Xaqiah

Xaqiah [6] Champion

19. ASSFACE

ASSFACE [7] Hero

Are only the mentioned global units available?
  20. Admirath5

Admirath5 [5] Veteran

Friend ID:
    Level:
    500+
    Leader(s):
    Vikki, Llewxam, Odin, Lim, Rog, Zeruiah and a lot more
    Yea