Should I evolve my characters or do I just use the higher star characters?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Abie K, Dec 6, 2017 at 4:42 PM.

1. Abie K

Abie K [1] Rookie

Soooo, I just started this game a few days ago and as good as it is, the explanations and guides for this game is so bad that I didnt get somethings until it was too late and I spent certain rare things tentatively. I feel like im doing fine but I am surprised with all these 6/7 star and Omni star characters I keep getting like its nothing. I been reading a lot and so many people discuss evolving their charcters to higher stars, to 6 or 7 stars. So i dont get it, is it best to evolve certain low level characters rather than using the already high star level characters? I evolved the main charcter I started the game with, about three times. Its bloody expensive and im still low level so no idea how to gain fast zel, but ya, dont see why I should spend so much for a character whose states and attributes arent as good as the ones that already have such a high star level. P.S. I searched all over for such a question, didnt find, so dont kill me if this was asked before!
  2. _Lax

_Lax [12] Almighty

Friend ID:
    Leader(s):
    sur demande
    Use the best characters you summon. Omni rarity is very common right now. You should aim for a full 7(*) team first, then evolve to omni once your team cost is high enough
  3. Shinryo

Shinryo [8] Elite

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    Lo que toque y sea decente de lider
    For the begining, you should know what does exactly every buff (HoT, DoT, Extra hits, Mitigation, etc). Then, you should aim first to a full 7* team, later you could aim for a DE team. Right now, the only six heroe that is worth to raise if you don't have any mitigator is magress, the rest are just meh right now except selena for arena. Use your new units because most of the time, they have a very useful DE. If you doubt about a unit you got if it have DE, if it was on the rate (100% sure it has), if not, you could use these page on the forum and this page on the global wiki to see to how rarity that unit evolves. For the zel and karma, for now just spam the monday karma dungeon and you should get enough for that apart from a lot of exp.
    http://forum.bravefrontier-rpg.com/...am-evolution-unit-details.335952/#post-865651
    http://bravefrontierglobal.wikia.com/wiki/Unit_List
    If you have more questions, don't worry and ask, the people of this forum are very nice.
    I wish i had been helpful.
  4. Abie K

Abie K [1] Rookie

Thanks for all the replies guys.

Ok I understand, and Im not going to ask which character is best or how to set up my team, there is plentyyy of guides for that online. But I just started 4 days ago, and I already have 10 7* characters. I just dont get it, do I use these 7 stars or do I EVOLVE ones I have that are lower level? Does evolving matter (like in pokemon, an evolved pokemon is stronger than a pokemon that is found higher level in the wild). thanks!
  5. Arioch

Arioch [10] Legend

Friend ID:
    Level:
    500+
    Leader(s):
    Ark, Arthur, Lucy, gazolina
    Evolving doesn't matter. You can use your already evolved characters. Evolve your lower level characters only if you don't have the same character in higher level.
    The only thing that can matter in this case is the type. An anima type has higher hp, and people normally prefer them. So in this case you might be interested on raising lower levels if they are anima, or just a better type.
  6. Abie K

Abie K [1] Rookie

ok thanks, Last question tho :D
    I have a Sol Guardian type and a dragon Warrior Lyonesse Anime type. Overall sol looks like he has better attributes and stats even though hes guardian and the other is Anima but which should I keep on my team if I need to run just one fire? Right now I have sol as a leader. Thanks