New Unit | Aleksandra

Discussion in 'News Discussion' started by gumi Elie, Mar 13, 2018.

1. gumi Elie

gumi Elie English Community Manager Staff Member

New Unit
    Aleksandra

[​IMG]

This week, 1 New Unit from Siegfried Academy will be released on Brave Frontier RPG! Aleksandra, available directly in Dream Evolution, will be available this week in the Summon Portal!

Check her Stats & Skills below!

[​IMG]

Academy Apex Aleksandra :dream:

• Stats (HP, ATK, DEF, REC)
    [​IMG] 8650 3455 3600 3010

• Imp Bonuses (HP, ATK, DEF, REC)
    [​IMG] 1500 [​IMG] 600 [​IMG] 600 [​IMG] 600

• Cost 60

• Normal Attack Hits: 10 (5 BC max/hit)

• Leader Skill: Survival of the Fittest
    Boosts ATK (200%), HP (80%) and critical hit rate (30%) of Dark types & damage reduction from Light, Dark types (20%) & raises normal hit amount (+1, 75% damage) & damage taken boosts BB gauge (6-10 BC) & additional damage reduction (15%)!

• Extra Skill: Valedictorian
    Adds normal hit amount raise (+2, 120% damage) for 3 turns effect to BB/SBB & when a Siegfried sphere is equipped, boosts all parameters (30%) and reduces BB gauge required for BB (5%, all)!

• Brave Burst: Dragon's Breath Absorber | BC Cost: 26
    7 combo Dark attack on all foes (470%) & boosts BC efficacy (70%) for 3 turns & damage taken boosts BB gauge (6-9 BC) for 3 turns & damage reduction (50%) for 2 turns & additional damage reduction (35%) for 1 turn!

• Super Brave Burst: Light and Darkness Wall | BC Cost: 28
    10 combo Dark attack on all foes (950%), 6 combo Dark attack on single foe (850%), 15 combo Dark attack against Light types (620%) & boosts ATK, DEF, REC for Dark types (120%) for 3 turns & damage reduction (50%) for 2 turns and from Light and Dark types (10%) for 1 turn!

• Ultimate Brave Burst: Dragonslayer | BC Cost: 32
    22 combo Dark attack on all foes (2000%) & boosts ATK, DEF, REC (400%) & damage taken boosts BB gauge (50 BC) & elemental damage reduction (100%) for 3 turns & raises normal hit amount (+3, 220% damage) & addtional damage reduction (50%) for 5 turns!

• Enhancements
    10 SP
    Boosts all parameters (75%)
    10 SP Boosts Spark damage (150%)
    20 SP Raises normal hit amount (+2)
    10 SP Raises ATK parameter limits to 160000
    20 SP Enhances SBB's ATK, DEF, REC for Dark types boost for 3 turns effect (+20%, 140% total)
    > 10 SP Adds boost ATK, DEF, REC for Dark types (140%) boost effect for 3 turns to BB
    20 SP Adds normal attack hit all foes for 3 turns effect to BB/SBB
    25 SP Enhances SBB's damage reduction from Light and Dark types for 1 turn effect (+5%, 15% total)
    > 25 SP Adds damage reduction from Fire, Water, Earth, Thunder types (15%) for 1 turn to SBB
    30 SP Enhances hit amount and damage of UBB's raises normal hit amount effect (+1 and +30% damage, 4 hits and 250% damage total)

• Extra Skill Requirement
    To activate her Extra Skill, Aleksandra needs to equip one of the Siegfried Spheres. These Character Spheres can be crafted with materials from both the Fifth Rift Expedition and the Siegfried Academy Story Dungeons.​

Tell us what you think of her on our forums, and look forward to this week Summon Events!

- The Brave Frontier RPG Team​
  2. Mishikasei

Mishikasei Moderator of the Flowers

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    Yoshino-chan and Mishi mod.
    Nah it's Shion and Lucy or Amadeus
    Can change lead by request, just ask me.
    Her in a nutshell: jack of all trades, master of none...
  3. divedark

divedark [7] Hero

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    selon demande.
    Normal attack nuker...
  4. Broekie-Chan

Broekie-Chan [10] Legend

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    Gumi Yuki
    Thou said they didn't like hokuto so thou decided to not add hitcount to one shot bosses... wait... free money!? €€€€
  5. Xaqiah

Xaqiah [5] Veteran

wouldnt put it that way. like @divedark already said, her normal attack buffs are pretty good.
    the buffs her ubb offers for free are the same Mankai Sakura Miku spends 45 SP on. with 30 SP invested there its up to 1000% bonus damage from only the normal attack part, wich is insane. and we didnt even consider the 100% miti.
    Her bb/sbb is 240% bonus damage with a siegfried sphere wich is the same as Sakura Mankai Miku.
    Still, these hitcount buffs are insane
  6. dgames

dgames [10] Legend

Friend ID:
    Level:
    22 combo Dark attack on all foes (2000%) & boosts ATK, DEF, REC (400%) & damage taken boosts BB gauge (50 BC) & elemental damage reduction (100%) for 3 turns & raises normal hit amount (+3, 220% damage) & addtional damage reduction (50%) for 5 turns!

what a bad skill description, it's 220% TOTAL damage or +220% damage??

what lasts for 3 turns? only the elemental mitigation or everything else? is the DOT mitigation the one that lasts for 5 turns? very confusing
    MarcGPkt likes this.
  7. Xaqiah

Xaqiah [5] Veteran

it should be +120% damage so +4 hits with 220% damage each. with 220% bonus damage this would hurt even more than it already does. to a point where there is no fun in playing anymore.

the way i understand this both the hitcount and the DoT mitigation last 5 turns:
    the other buffs should only last 3 turns
    Zanmatou likes this.
  8. Heidenherz

Heidenherz [12] Almighty

Leader(s):
    Aleksandra
    After looking thru her skills and mathing it all out + some research about what we can do with her, I come to the conclusion that this unit is totally: CUTE AF! :hearteyes:
    MarcGPkt and AlgolRaven like this.
  9. Mishikasei

Mishikasei Moderator of the Flowers

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    Yoshino-chan and Mishi mod.
    Nah it's Shion and Lucy or Amadeus
    Can change lead by request, just ask me.
    Lemme explain why I said Aleksandra jack of trades, master of none:
    Reading carefully her kit in a nutshell is: Mitigator nuker that has DoT mit, Elemental mit, basic BB support and hit count.
    UBB she gives 3 turns 100% Mit, BB when atked, tristat and hitcount buff (I do believe hit count is also for 3 turns) and 5 turns DoT mitigation. OP? Yep with buts...
    Her kit for this reason is weird imo...
    She should excel in hit count a.k.a. hokuto but Ophi is still arguably better due to thing: extra action.
    She should excel at using Mit coz of 100% Mit... well if you prefer spamming UBB mit, imo Shion is still easier to spam because you need to use 4/5 OD fillers for Aleks (I call her like that for simplicity) to sustain UBB which is possible thanks to BB when atked UBB which works even when Ares downed but doing it will put to waste hit count buffs as you are forced to use only her as normal atk user while spamming BB/SBB to fill OD gauge.
    Then what is her other possible selling point other than being a dark nuker? DoT mitigation.
    Her lead + BB + UBB will give good DoT mitigation, since I didn't try if DoT mit lead, BB and UBB stacks additively, I can't tell how much she can possibly mitigate DoT, I still think we have some other DoT mitigators out there but her UBB is interesting to see for DoT mitigation even if you can replace this role with other DoT mitigators (imo she might be the best and competing with Erza).

So here is why I say Jack of all trades, master of none; it's more for the things you thing she should excel that imo isn't really convincing for me atm...
    Only peculiar role I would put her is DoT mitigation with a weird kit.
    Zanmatou likes this.
  10. Abby

Abby [4] Skilled

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    Aleks or Twinky
    Im still not sure if i should summon her.
    I dont have ophi anymore so dont know if its usefull to me lol.
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2018
  11. BraveNero

BraveNero [8] Elite

Level:
    Leader(s):
    Shion, Baiken, Dizzy, Robespierre, Ophiuchus, Cosette, Ninmah, Zelnite and Natsu.
    Soooooo.....! Is she a Cobalt GF that was mentioned in valentine dungeon by cobalt himself? :)
    Btw she still pretty good and can be used in a lot of content, but! trying to find her a decent team would be difficult thanks to her abilities kit.
    P.S. She heavely reminds me of Cobalt in many ways.....basically everything about her, just screams that she is somehow releted to him.
  12. Zanmatou

Zanmatou Master of Analyze

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    Any useful Lead in current Meta for Content we dont have :p
    Yep, her DoT mitigation and hitcount is extremely good. But thats it. Like @Mishikasei already mentioned, she doesn't specify on any particular buff. She's a weird mixture of stuff we already have - in even better form.
  13. Abby

Abby [4] Skilled

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    Aleks or Twinky
    she's op and a good combo with magena and ophi, simly used her ubb and launched ophi's ubb on maxwell, basically one shotted her till 0 percent but i didnt get oneshotted by her od because my 100 percent miti was up.