Last Victim - Badlands

Discussion in 'Content Discussion' started by Diamat, Jun 2, 2017.

1. Diamat

Diamat [10] Legend

Friend ID:
    Level:
    999+
    Leader(s):
    Maaaany...
    After 64 rounds i was able to beat Gazolina with following team. I know that VK-Gaming already made a video with another team. This is a variant so u can make it with this team too.

Cobalt (L) - Aegis of Courage, Drill sharpener
    Fizz - Leto, Courage Shield
    Yggdrasil - Enhanced Bubble Generator, Hope of Yggdrasil
    Millia - Demon Igniter, Courage Shield
    Rize - Antithesis Gem, Courage Shield
    Blink Guest

I think Courage Shield and Aegis help a lot cause you have guard many times. Millias UBB helps a lot,too.

Anyway, it was a hard but intersting Quest. If anyone has question, i try to answer.
    VKGaming likes this.
  2. Itro

Itro [8] Elite

Friend ID:
    Level:
    386+
    Leader(s):
    Sicherheitsgurt (A) 8*
    What if I dont have Cobalt? :/ And no Yggi only stupid percival?
  3. Diamat

Diamat [10] Legend

Friend ID:
    Level:
    999+
    Leader(s):
    Maaaany...
    Hmm. U could use Kanon instead or maybe even Surt since u have to guard a lot. Don´t forget to equip an elemental neg. sphere on Surt then. Good thing about Cobalt is that he has a 35% hp boost in his UBB and the more hp the better it is.

I think there are 3 buff removing units ? All of them are 7*. Yggdrasil, Percival and Pisces. If u don´t have Yggi then use Perci or Pisces. Just let them die and get 50% mitigation. U can rezz them once when Gazolina casts her big HoT/Crit buff at around ~40% to debuff her. U can let them die again after that.

U have to ensure to make enough damage with the last 4 units u have. Maybe u could use Sheriff as ur mitigation unit? He is thunder,too.

Kanon Lead
    Sheriff
    Milia
    Rize/Fizz
    Perci/Pisces - let them die
    Blink - let her die

PS: This mission is very RNG. ♥♥♥♥ can happen and Gazolina could focus and kill one unit even with guard.
  4. Itro

Itro [8] Elite

Friend ID:
    Level:
    386+
    Leader(s):
    Sicherheitsgurt (A) 8*
    Okay, I think i'll just have to skip this ♥♥♥♥, i don't pay gumi enough to beat this mission, don't have any of those units, except perceval and rize... shera as mitigation doesn't work either, she dies instantly and i don't have a hundred 50% hp elgifs to get enough HP for every unit...
    but thank you anyway^^
  5. floberger2

floberger2 [8] Elite

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    Vikki, Twinkle Miku, Olga, Aleksandra
    @Diamat when did you guard? Every 5 turns or only at every 15? Still have to do this bonus stage ;-)
    Was hoping on Amadeus as good help but now I think i will try without him again lol
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2017
  6. Diamat

Diamat [10] Legend

Friend ID:
    Level:
    999+
    Leader(s):
    Maaaany...
    oh it is so long ago and i cant remember everything. you definitely have to guard every 15 turns. I counted the turns and made an annotation when 2 or more dangerous things could happen in one turn. So if i fail i know exactly when this happened as the pattern is mostly the same every 2,3 and 5 turns. In these #failing# turns i guarded low hp units then just to be safe.