item farming

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by broekie, Mar 13, 2016.

1. Broekie-Chan

Broekie-Chan [10] Legend

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    Cobalt
    Surt
    Does anyone now where the perfect place is to farm for item,s? I need to restock on revives,potions & more for the up coming content. I would like to now where you can farm the materials for these item,s below.

Cure
    High cure

Revive
    Revive light

Angel idol
    Goddess idol

Fujin potion
    Fujin tonic

I would like to now where the best place is to farm !
  2. kami108

kami108 [8] Elite

Friend ID:
    Level:
    310+
    Leader(s):
    Arena:
    Lasswell 7*
    Trials/GGC:
    Dark Arthur D*
    Magena 7*
    Farming:
    Santa 6*
    FH/FG:
    Avant D*
    You can use the global wiki for that my friend(y)
  3. Broekie-Chan

Broekie-Chan [10] Legend

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    Cobalt
    Surt
    I tried but it does not give enough informstion on a quest. I want the most get able amount per energy including al the other materials, a global wiki does not have that
  4. Medeyah

Medeyah [9] Master

You're asking for WAAY too much. If you want to be THAT specific regarding energy consumption then look it up yourself.
    Item farming takes time... Pick the one which you feel the most fun and get farming!
  5. wmute_konrad

wmute_konrad [8] Elite

Level:
    200+
    Leader(s):
    Arturus Rex
    For Green Grass and Green Drop, Mistral -> Adventurer's Prairie -> Start of Adventure is surprisingly good.
    For Blue Grass, Morgan -> Shrine of Lystia -> Magnificent Pegasus
    For Red Drop, Morgan -> Destroyed Cathedral -> Lusting Snake
    (All 4 items also drop in many other places, of course. Including in the Town!)

Highly recommend Mare's level, Agni -> Ocean Shrine Albina -> Trespasser into the Mind, because it drops Fujin Eye, God Stone, Koka Nut (used for Fujin Elixir) and Hoku Nut (used for Goddess Idol). Also drops the rare Grief Eye.
    Morgan -> Nocturnal Forest -> Thief of the Forest also drops both Koka and Hoku nuts.

I don't have good spots for Angel Tear and Gospel Stone, but I remember they drop all over St. Lamia (Angel Tear seems more common). The Global wiki suggests St. Lamia -> Volcano Eident -> Banished Fire Dragon or Phoenix of the Volcano. Or if you run Fourfold Pillar a lot you'll eventually get all the materials actually, except for Koka and Hoku.
    broekie likes this.
  6. nathaniel

nathaniel [7] Hero

Also the global wiki isn't really up to date. Almost none of the ishgria regions are ever mentioned while they have way better drop rates