Interview to Yggdra!

Discussion in 'Fan Art, Fiction & Videos' started by Kzar Dragon, May 24, 2016.

?

Interview! :D

1. ALL PRAISE THE BEAUTIFUL YGGY! :D

60.0%
  2. KZAR GO HOME ALREADY

20.0%
  3. NO, PRAISE (?) LLEWXAM!

20.0%
  1. Kzar Dragon

Kzar Dragon [11] Grandmaster

Friend ID:
    Level:
    270+
    Leader(s):
    Di tutto e di più, venghino signori :D
    [​IMG]: Sooooooo, dear Herald... Could you explain why you want us to join you?
    [​IMG]: Isn't it obvious? I want to spread flowers and birds everywhere! Just look at that runt and her "Oh i am so pretty let's kill her because she is more beautiful than me!"
    [​IMG]: I won't question that, Herald. We already have some members on your team...
    [​IMG]: Please, call me Yggy. Herald is such a formal name.
    [​IMG]: Then... Yggy, you want to spread flowers and little birds everywhere. And then?
    [​IMG]: Kill that runt of course. Just look at the buffs she gives! Exactly zero! I am a pure support unit, i DO care for others! Why should we allow such an egoist to roam free? Even Maxwell herself is not that egoist!
    [​IMG]: Exactly. I won't ever question your caring, Yggy... Not to mention she will be outclassed by Avant if not for your sphere...
    [​IMG]: Yes, Avant alone can reach the crit damage cap. Then why should we use her? Even the BB damage mod, although nice, is a small thing compared to the amount of Crit spheres you have.
    [​IMG]: I see no way except for her LS. It is perhaps its only redeeming thing, but there is always other units of course...
    [​IMG]: Not to mention she is so high and mighty, she won't return to the Summon Gate! I am so magnificent, i may come to visit you and grace you with my beauty anytime!
    [​IMG]: Uh... Yggy, you didn't come to my gate after 25 gemz....
    [​IMG]: Those are details, my loyal servant. Now, take my word to the others! Spread the Corr... Uhh, my word to your forum! And don't forget to go farm in the other dungeon.
    [​IMG]: I shall take my leave, Yggy.
    [​IMG]: Oh, a last thing. Say this to Llewxam: "Now who is the prettiest? HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!" ...Please remember the intonation of the evil laugh. It's veeeeery important.
    [​IMG]: Duly noted. See you, Goddess.
    BraveSummoner and DarcFury like this.
  2. Gouhou1

Gouhou1 [11] Grandmaster

Friend ID:
    Leader(s):
    Merlin
    llewxaM occasionnellement
    Heinrich
    Gemini ( soon ? )