Hi everyone !

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Arkay, Jul 11, 2017.

1. Arkay

Arkay [7] Hero

Friend ID:
    Level:
    490+
    Leader(s):
    Auhlavez, Ramlethal, Htilit, Dizzy
    Hello everyone ! I'm doing this presentation a bit late since I created my forum account like more than 1 year ago but I wanted to be more respectful with you guys, and by doing so present myself now.

Don't really know where to start since I never done such things before. I'm a french dude (but I prefere to speak and play in english since it's... I don't know... way cooler I guess), I'm 22 years old, my IRL name is Benjamin and I've been playing Brave Frontier RPG since the very begining without interruption (yes, you can say I'm addicted :p). I really love that game and I'm quite happy to be on the european version since I think this is most fun version of it (exclusive event and amazing lores, UC...). What else could I say? My favorite units are mostly old school ones that will never get DE evolution and that's making me sad :')

For those who wants to add me, my name is Arkay and my ID is 52174664. I'm level 480 and I would love to help anyone with my units :D

Again, sorry for presenting myself this late but I hope that it's better than nothing <:)
    TheAlphaOmega likes this.
  2. Amanda_

Amanda_ [8] Elite

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    Regil, Lucy
    Hi !
    Nice to meet you, hope you'll have fun on the forum !
    Tu me rappelle que je devrais moi aussi faire ma prez', mais je ne suis là que depuis 4 mois, donc ça passe :sweatsmile:
    En éspérant te voir de temps en temps dans la section FR du forum .
    Cordialement,
  3. Arkay

Arkay [7] Hero

Friend ID:
    Level:
    490+
    Leader(s):
    Auhlavez, Ramlethal, Htilit, Dizzy
    Nice, thank you ! I wonder if speaking two languages on the same post will generate any problem xD

Je passerai avec joie de temps en temps ^^

See you !
    Amanda_ likes this.