gumi Yuki

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by gumi Yuki, Apr 6, 2016.

1. Phoenix42

Phoenix42 [9] Master

Ok, i hope this is true. I'm not ready to give up BF, i'm one of the resiliants you talked about earlier x) Even if sometimes i'm mean towards Gumi, i still love and play the game.

Can't wait your last gift (the update), this is a big one we awaited so long this time (minus the omni +)

Thank you for all Yuki and good luck for your future.
    Maxxetto and gumi Yuki like this.
  2. Maxxetto

Maxxetto Bug Detector and Glitch founder

Friend ID:
    It'd to come one day.. but I didn't expect this to be the day..
    As a strong game supporter, I've always tried to be in touch with Mods or QA testers for reporting bugs/weird game/player behaviours and I've always thought I did my part too, for this game. This, wouldn't have been possible without you, Trawl, Florian or lately by Nyx..
    I was always glad and happy of your work, since you were one of the tiny portion of gumi that tells us what's going on, so your efforts always made me feel I was able to still put my efforts here, even though the enormous mistakes gumi has made.
    Your help and your care about hearing the community was always loved, and all of your efforts as gumi engineer gave the possibility to this game to lasts, as today, for more than 3 years. This means your job here, your part here, was a success and still is a success.
    And with this, I don't have any questions about you finding a new job, because of your strong desire to do your job as the best as possible, at least, as what I've seen on those 2 years.
    Even though, I will miss your presence here. As @Broekie-Chan will also do.. I'm happy you decided to share this last day with us, and I'm happy for all the efforts you put in BFRPG. I'm just unhappy because you're leaving, even if this doesn't matter..
    Furthermore, I wish you the best luck for any job apply, and I hope you find the perfect one you're seeking for.
    Good luck Yuki, good luck from Maxx and thanks for everything! :)
    It was happy to work with you too! ;)

Well, don't even ask me ahahahah
    gumi Yuki likes this.
  3. Mishikasei

Mishikasei Moderator of the Flowers

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    Yoshino-chan and Mishi mod.
    Nah it's Shion and Lucy or Amadeus
    Can change lead by request, just ask me.
    It was nice to have the chance to interact with you @gumi Yuki.
    Also good luck for your future career and I have to say best wishes too.
    Thank you also for being part of gumi for these 2 years and to try helping this game as best as possible and even if it's sometimes a hit and miss I respect the work you did for these years and I thank you for that.

I do hope the last update you worked with the rest of the team is worth it as well ^^'
    gumi Yuki likes this.
  4. Zanmatou

Zanmatou Master of Analyze

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    Any useful Lead in current Meta for Content we dont have :p
    Sad to hear you're leaving. I bid you farewell and wish you best of luck and success for your future work.
    Damn..now that i've read your opening post i feel like i missed my opportunity to ask you for a date @gumi Yuki :p..
  5. Yukizuri

Yukizuri Retired. Ex-gumi Staff

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    Ember Elder Fiora, Great Thief Leon
    I'm not crying, you're crying! :sob:
    Thanks a lot for everything you do on BF Maxx, some will never know, but I will remember it.
    Good job Maxx, see you around! *profesionnal handshake*

:kissingclosed:

Thanks everyone!
    Broekie-Chan likes this.
  6. Maxxetto

Maxxetto Bug Detector and Glitch founder

Friend ID:
    Yes, some will never know.. but trust me they're gonna know at least who were and are gumi Trawl and gumi Yuki and what great work they've done for this game!
    *professional handshake*
    I hope you came back here sometimes, just to keep in touch :)

A-AND... I'IM NOT CRYING..! *sigh* Y-YOU ARE CRYING..! :sob:
    Broekie-Chan likes this.