[GUIDE] Grantos' Ultimate Challenge

Discussion in 'Guides & Tips' started by OnePilip, Oct 28, 2018.

1. OnePilip

OnePilip Gourou du Savoir

The mechanisms of this UC were particularly complicated to figure out... :blush:
    Hope this video guide will help the people who don't have the units to beat Grantos in one cycle only. :smile:

Edit: A way to beat him in one cycle...
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2018
    chaos49, Skedra, Hope92 and 1 other person like this.
  2. Skedra

Skedra [8] Elite

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    Frigg, Odin, Aymarks 2018, Llewxam 2018, Tsuyu Asui, True Revelation Daltisk, Endless Cycle Lumilnate, Perpetual Flaw Roglizer.
    Thx for the guide. I didn't pull for Zegstia and wondering if I can beat this UC or not since I barely have meta fire type units. I have Coal but not in omni so I'm gonna raise him.

Who can replace al-Akqat? I don't have this unit.
  3. OnePilip

Not easy to replace such a unit... :hmm:

« Buffs » he brings which are not covered by the others (even if in a less efficient way):
    - Triple attack
    - 12% insta OD
    - 50+5% damage mitigation
    - 25% DoT reduction

With Sergio’s UBB and its 75% Damage mitigation, an extra mitigation might not be needed.

The main threat will be the DoT so you need either a unit with DoT mitigation or a unit which provides a strong mana shield.

As for the insta OD boost, using more often « BB then SBB » with Sotnarg might compensate.

Some units that comes in my mind: Luina, Senbonzakura Miku, Odin, Cosette, Aleksandra, Gabriela, Carrol, Limilnate...
    Actually, depending on the units you have, the team can be totally different.
    For example, do you have Roglizer ?
  4. Skedra

Skedra [8] Elite

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    Frigg, Odin, Aymarks 2018, Llewxam 2018, Tsuyu Asui, True Revelation Daltisk, Endless Cycle Lumilnate, Perpetual Flaw Roglizer.
    I have Sen Miku, Odin, Cosette, Aleksandra, Lumilnate and Roglizer.
  5. OnePilip

With Roglizer, you can try to make a 0BC cost team and use his UBB every 3 turns.
    You’ll need OD fillers and Cosette/Odin’s mana shield might allow to survive the DoT.
    You’ll also need to make sure Sotnarg will have his BB filled (especially in case of a S/BB reproc) with insta BC and/or BC Over turn.

I guess you can build a viable compo which will make more damage than 20% of Grantos’ HP (thanks to the offensive buffs of Roglizer’s UBB).
    At least, it is what I plan to try for a new video. :innocent:
    Skedra likes this.