Game Updates | July 12 2018 | Forgotten Vortex

Discussion in 'News Discussion' started by gumi Nocralas, Jul 12, 2018.

1. gumi Nocralas

gumi Nocralas French Community Manager Staff Member

Game Updates | July 12 2018
    Forgotten Vortex

[​IMG]

Brave Frontier RPG has just been updated! Log-in now to enjoy all the latest content!

Here is the highlight of today's update:
    EU Dungeon | Forgotten Vortex

For all details, including patch notes, keep reading!

Content
    New EU Dungeon | Forgotten Vortex
    Period: Thursday 12 July, 16:00 CEST to Thursday 26 July, 16:00 CEST.

You can feel a familiar presence here... Powerful spirits seem to be gathering in this forgotten dungeon.

How to Start / Requirements
    There are no requirements to play this Dungeon.
    Tap on the Vortex button from the Home Screen and select the right banner.

Reward
    1 Gem: First completion of the last Level.

Forgotten Vortex Bazaar Event
    Period: Thursday 12 July, 16:00 CEST to Thursday 2nd August, 16:00 CEST.

Get tons of rewards thanks to the Forgotten Vortex Dungeon and the Featured Units! Participate in our new Bazaar Event and get tons of rewards! More details below.

What is a Bazaar Event?
    Bazaar Events bring a new way to get awesome gifts! Each time you will finish a specific dungeon, you will earn a specific amount of Tokens. You also earn more Tokens thanks to the "Token Bonus" Units!

Exchange your Tokens directly in the Town, in the Bazaar building, for awesome Gifts! Make sure to use all your Tokens during the Event period!

Rewards
    There are many rewards to get with Bazaar Events. Here is the highlight of some rewards for this event:
    Summon Ticket | Max 1 | 30000 Tokens
    Summon Ticket | Max 1 | 20000 Tokens
    Summon Ticket | Max 1 | 15000 Tokens
    Elgif | Mirror of Tenacity | Max 1 | 15000 Tokens
    Summer Scourge Sphere | Max 1 | 10000 Tokens

Sphere: Summer Scourge
    Type: Critical
    Effect: Boosts all parameters (35%) & boosts critical damage (150%) & adds probable Spark critical (20% chance 50%) & adds all elements to attack & negates critical damage

Elgif: Mirror of Tenacity
    Effect: Boosts all parameters (35%) & damage reduction (5%) & Spark damage restores HP (100-200 HP) & boosts BB gauge fill rate (10%)

Featured Dungeons
    Finish any mission of the "Forgotten Vortex" to get Tokens:
    Level 1 | 10 Tokens
    Level 2 | 30 Tokens
    Level 3 | 100 Tokens

Token Bonus Units
    Earn extra Tokens per run while using the Units below. Using several Units will allow you to earn even more Tokens (except Friend).
    5 Tokens | Enki, Randolph or Ravenna in Dream Evolution.
    2 Tokens | Enki in 7-Stars, Randolph or Ravenna in 6-Stars.

Patch Notes
    Fixed issues
    • Fixed minor localisation issues.​

Thanks for your support! Enjoy your time on Grand Gaia!

Note: If you encounter game issues after updating, please follow our guide to refresh your game data.

- The Brave Frontier RPG Team​
  2. KEVIN13SAIKA

KEVIN13SAIKA [2] Amateur

The elgif is missing.
  3. gumi Nocralas

Weird, I can see it has been pushed on our side. I'll check and keep you updated.
  4. KEVIN13SAIKA

KEVIN13SAIKA [2] Amateur

Screenshot_2018-07-12-18-08-09.png Screenshot_2018-07-12-18-07-56.png Screenshot_2018-07-12-18-08-25.png Screenshot_2018-07-12-18-08-13.png
  5. gumi Nocralas

Yeah, I saw myself that the Elgif wasn't on the bazaar.
    Anyway, this should have been fixed. It will appear soon on your side :)
  6. Decartes

Decartes [8] Elite

these points requirements needs to adjusted or the dungeon needs to give more points.
    at this current rate you only get 22k points if you spam all your energy on the dungeon for 2 weeks!!!
    (at lvl3 no bonus units) thats not enough for the sphere and the elgif at minimum
    Hope92 and Virgilio1992 like this.
  7. Xaqiah

Xaqiah [6] Champion

Has anyone already tested whether the other 2 levels (1st and 2nd obviously) are any good?
    The Token/Energy Ratio is even more horible then for the last one so what was the idea behind releasing those two?
    Do they have some good drops or hidden rewards or something? or are they just trolling the community?
    Virgilio1992 likes this.
  8. Zacky

Zacky Forum Liberation Squad

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    Vikki
    level 1: 10 energy, 10 tokens = 1 token/energy, with Zelnite lead: 19178 gold 8588 karma
    level 2: 20 energy, 30 token = 1,5 token/energy, with Zelnite lead: 40000 gold, 20000 karma
    level 3: 30 energy, 100 tokens = 3,33 tokens/energy, 15900 gold, 6197 karma

no, the first 2 dungeons don't seem to give anything relevant.

"Period: Thursday 12 July, 16:00 CEST to Thursday 2nd August, 16:00 CEST." = 21 days total
    ingame counter currently says: remaining 12d = 14 days total
    @gumi Nocralas : is this counter suffering from short term memory loss?

576 energy/day x 21 days x 3,33 points/energy = 40320 points
    576 energy/day x 14 days x 3,33 points/energy = 26880 points :hmm:
    Starkard and Hope92 like this.
  9. OnePilip

OnePilip Gourou du Savoir

I asked the same question and got the confirmation that there is no mistake in the dates...
    Better to forget the tickets for those who want the sphere and the Elgif... :sigh:
  10. Hope92

Hope92 [9] Master

Friend ID:
    Level:
    700+
    Leader(s):
    All leads maxed with passion! :D
    Even the sphere and the elgif alone are insanely hard for most people as there wont be many energy refills via level ups considering the insane low experience gain on this dungeon -_-
    I do believe that the people responsible for the numbers here (and as usual lol) arent that good at maths ; /.
    Otherwise I cant explain why making an "ultra event" which nobody can enjoy since the prices are basically unreachable...

Dropping the prices (all of them) by at least 50% would be quite reasonable in my opinion.
    Virgilio1992, Starkard and OnePilip like this.
  11. Decartes

Decartes [8] Elite

The dungeon itself is for 2 weeks but the bazaar event is for 3 weeks, just gives people who farmed an extra week to spend the points the same thing happened for the alchemist code event.

how did you get to 576 e/d it should be 480 e/d ((24hr*60min)/3 e/m) or was 1 energy per 3 minutes changed (came back after a 2 year break)
  12. Zacky

Zacky Forum Liberation Squad

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    Vikki
    Those 2 weeks for the bazaar are a typo for sure :)

Energy replenishes by 1 point every 2.5 minutes, therefore you have 576 energy every day.

How about an event where we all speculate about the reasoning behind the 3 tickets that you can get for 15000, 20000 and 30000 tokens? decoration? :sweatsmile:
    Starkard and OnePilip like this.
  13. Xaqiah

Xaqiah [6] Champion

The worst thing isnt the price of the items (imo its ok if you got to chose what you want to have) but the absolute joke with the bonus units.

Without any of the bonus units you need 250 runs for the sphere and the elglif. With a full team of Omni-FV you only need 200 runs. for the Rainbow-palace event you were able to increase the token drop by 500% (little bit overkill) for this you can increase it by 25% at max. you shouldnt just go black or white.
    increase the dungeon drop by a bit, make it so that you can get around 25% per bonus unit and everyone will have a much easier time farming this.

Only good news is that the level doesnt drop any items or units so we can just put it on auto-quest and leave...
    Shade and Virgilio1992 like this.
  14. KEVIN13SAIKA

KEVIN13SAIKA [2] Amateur

Probably making zero energy/half energy for 1 week is more reasonable,I guess
    Like that spring dungeon last 3 month
    Hope92 likes this.
  15. Hope92

Hope92 [9] Master

Friend ID:
    Level:
    700+
    Leader(s):
    All leads maxed with passion! :D
    Well, I do believe that when announcing an event like this it is for the best that most of the players can enjoy it (maybe even all of them to a certain extent - at least those who play the game daily).
    Adding like 25% bonus drop rate for each Enki/Ravenna/Randolp wont do anything for ~90% of the players.
    These units are insanely tedious to farm and even though I have absolutely no back up for this number (90%), I honestly cant imagine it to be much lower.

So lowering the prices / or giving half or even no energy time on the dungeon seems to be a far better idea to me.
    Virgilio1992, Skedra and OnePilip like this.
  16. OnePilip

OnePilip Gourou du Savoir

Maybe Nocra misunderstood my question but he confirmed that the dates are correct including the ones for the bazaar...
    It’s indeed strange and they might plan something for the last week...

Fake generosity ? :hmm:
    With 5 Omni-FV, I calculated that a 999 lv player will need to refill his energy more than 15 times (and gems so) to get the 3rd ticket after getting the first 2 ones (only)...
    Zacky and Royin like this.
  17. Royin

Royin [8] Elite

Friend ID:
    I think this is kind of the issue with these bazaar events; why put in all that effort, time and resources to get 3 tickets that are worth 15 gems. The cost is too high to bother, it's actually more profitable to just keep the gems.
    OnePilip likes this.
  18. Starkard

Starkard [9] Master

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    Faelan
    Opiochus
    Chloe
    I want the old farm events back. We needed to farm every level 20 times and 10000 times as a whole team and we all get the sphere, elgifs, gems/tickets as a reward.

The Bazar event seems like a way to be generous without being it, asthe rewards are hidden behind such high numbers. This way most or nearly all players wont get the rewards. Again a stupid idea got copied from global.
    Shade, Gluanihiller and Virgilio1992 like this.
  19. Zanmatou

Zanmatou Master of Analyze

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    Any useful Lead in current Meta for Content we dont have :p
    I would rather have real content..all these re-warmed farm "events" are extremely boring.
    Tbf, global has accessable farm/event bazaar vortex dungeons with reasonable prices for each item. EU doesn't know anything about adapting those things. Just look at their attempt at introducing omni+.
  20. Starkard

Starkard [9] Master

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    Faelan
    Opiochus
    Chloe
    I already lost hope for real content. I am really wondering, what is left of their team to work on BF content.

I used the bazaar a little in global and I remember that it was possbile for me to get most or all of the important rewards back then. Here I don't get them or here are unreasonable numbers necessary.
    It is kinda funny and very sad, that they adapt things form global with the same errors, after such a long time...
    I am missing a really introduction,connection or explanation between all the stuff we are getting here. It is just thrown here and that's it.