Fastest way to get Mystery Frogs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Afwasmiddel, Oct 6, 2016.

1. Afwasmiddel

Afwasmiddel [8] Elite

Hey guys,

I started playing this game again after a few months of absence. Took some time to get familiar with all the changes and new content, but decided to first focus on leveling up for more cost in squad (currently lvl 196 with 188 cost) so I could make some decent squads for UC's and stuff. I also worked on evolving some units to 7 stars but some problem occurred. My 6* anima Edea evolved into a 7* oracle Edea which just sucks. In order to fix this I had to use 4 mystery frogs to get her from oracle to guardian... (oracle -> breaker -> oracle -> breaker -> guardian, just my luck). However this left me with only one mystery frog left for my Melchio 7* oracle for who I intended to use the frogs. And the frog obviously had no effect.

So my question basically is, if this phenomenon is normal and where to grind mystery frogs now I need more of them. I know you can get them from honor summon in events, but how slim are the chances of summoning one in the honor portal without the event. Are there parades where they might drop? I guess I might be able to get some from UC's, but this will be a pain. If the switching type thing is a bug, can I get it fixed somehow?
    Mirage likes this.
  2. Gusto

Gusto [7] Hero

Friend ID:
    Level:
    400+
    Leader(s):
    Lid
    Zelnite
    Aries
    Avant
    The change of getting a Mystery Frog from the Honor portal, when there is no summoning event, is exactly 0. The only dungeon where I remember seeing MFs as a farmable unit, was the 1 year anniversary dungeon. There is no parades that drop MFs and I can´t remember any UC that will reward you with them either. You get MFs as a gift from the daily login system, some summoning events (both rare and honor), frontier hunter (rank 50 is the first rank that rewards you with them), and different kind of events (like the facebook events we had not so long ago).

I have heard about the "type changing when evolving" bug before, but it has never happened to me, so I cant say if support can help you with that. Still, I would recommend you contacting support about it either via the in game system or the support website: https://gumieuropesupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
  3. Afwasmiddel

Afwasmiddel [8] Elite

Thx for the info, I do recall getting some mystery frogs from UC's I believe but I might be mistaken. Haven't played for almost half a year so my memory is vague. Anyway I submitted my ticket and hope for the best.
  4. Afwasmiddel

Afwasmiddel [8] Elite

So yeah you guys know how to fix bugged typings when evolved? because apparently Gumli can't fix the typings by themselves... I even bought a gempack to get some of those mystery frogs. Now I wasted 4 on this Edea which I don't really wanna level as Guardian typing when it once was Anima and all my other frogs had no effect on Melchio (O) so now I have none left.
  5. Yakuza_Son

Yakuza_Son [4] Skilled

Why you wasted your precious mystery frog for Edea?
    She is not a top notch unit. In the future you will get much nicer unit.
    In my opinion unit type does not really make so much different.
  6. La Roca

La Roca Moderator

Friend ID:
    Level:
    +9000
    Leader(s):
    Avant
    Magena,Tilith
    Arturo
    Zelnite/Lucy
    Y mas
    neoavalon lvl 6