Enhanced Bubble Generator doesn't appear

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by KoenDeDrummer, Oct 30, 2018.

1. KoenDeDrummer

KoenDeDrummer [7] Hero

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    Nimnah, old Arthur, Gazolina, Solos, Libera, Rhoa, Adel, Zeleste, Kanon, Shera, Licht, Agress, Segrud, Magena, Blink, Lilly Matah, Sedrac,
    Gazolina's extra skill sphere doesn't appear in my game. I do own a couple Sol Creator, so it should. On top of that, the Tech Motor sphere used to craft it doesn't appear in the Town either, while I do own a couple Damaged Tech, used to craft it.

I hope that somebody can help me out.
  2. Gusto

Gusto [8] Elite

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    Anything non meta
    Enhanced bubble generator can be crafted in Randall, the same place where you can craft all the raid spheres and, if I remember correctly, you need to have tech motor to have it appear. Tech motor sphere is crafted in town, so maybe you need 45 damaged tech to get it to appear.
  3. KoenDeDrummer

KoenDeDrummer [7] Hero

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    Nimnah, old Arthur, Gazolina, Solos, Libera, Rhoa, Adel, Zeleste, Kanon, Shera, Licht, Agress, Segrud, Magena, Blink, Lilly Matah, Sedrac,
    I highly doubt that, because spheres normally appear when you have received any material required to craft it, but I will try to farm 45 of them for now, to see if that works.
  4. Gusto

Gusto [8] Elite

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    Anything non meta
    Normally yes, but these are EU exclusive character spheres. For me, both spheres appear normally, so the only other options I see is that you need to have sphere house fully leveled, and I´d assume you do, or refresh data.