Endless Stage 200

Discussion in 'Content Discussion' started by Diamat, May 4, 2017.

1. Diamat

Diamat [10] Legend

Friend ID:
    Level:
    999+
    Leader(s):
    Maaaany...
    Ok guys, i made til Stage 200 and - what can i say - it was painful slow but nevertheless very exciting.

final_bstSnapshot_466081.jpg
    final_bstSnapshot_609641.jpg
    If anyone is interested in details (units, Sphere ....) i can post them here.
    Akumu likes this.
  2. floberger2

floberger2 [7] Hero

Friend ID:
    Level:
    320+
    Leader(s):
    Libra (A) / Chibi 7* (A) / Heinrich (A)
    Magena (A) / Aquarius (A)
    arena:
    Leo / Michele / Krantz
    Haha @Diamat: just realised that you also opened a thread after I created this one at the guides section:
    http://forum.bravefrontier-rpg.com/threads/endless-fg-squad-tipps-for-stage-200.334178/

I thought about a really similar squad but dont know if it will be tanky enough. Still struggling if i want to take two conditional miti LS cause they dont stack.
    Maybe you could give some comments on my ideas ;-)
    Also: did you equip crit-negate spheres as grail or explorers journal? (cause of later bosses buff wipe)
  3. Diamat

Diamat [10] Legend

Friend ID:
    Level:
    999+
    Leader(s):
    Maaaany...
    Hi flo ! Yeah i see u created a thread,too. :)

Currently i am at stage 215 i think.

Yes, i know that the two conditional miti buffs don´t stack. I just wanted def ignore ability in the LS. And Rain is just super good.

I don´t think i have equipped crit negation spheres on all units. Crit negation buffs come mainly from Lancelot.

I wanted to create a super tanky (negate all status debuffs, ailments, crit, def ignore and so on) but nevertheless good damaging team. So, i took Jake for crit and OD gauge and Ensa Taya for infliction/spark. The so called fearsome Engineer Garnan becomes ridiculous easy with poison damage.

I think mandatory are units with very high HP (up to 43k) to survive Michelles? DoT on higher stages 150+ . She is super dangerous. If u see Rizes group u have to mitigate as much as possible in 1st round - she hits pretty hard,too.

I saw that the so-called weak Gigorom /Duglere? can hit pretty hard,too. They can kill low hp teams i think. Just a warning.

Mandatory is a revive unit (Julia etc....) because S*** can happen.

Mandatory are spheres/units that can fill your bb gauge fast. I almost could do SBB in every round even with just 1 enemy.

Usually i play like this now Stage 180-215+:
    Take the fujin revive kit because it could be that u need an immediate fill of bb/ubb gauge.

1st round: UBB HP up from Cobalt so u have got more HP and it gives damage reduction,too. So Rizes team hits like wet noodle in 1st round.
    2nd - final Round. Try to activate Julias UBB (Angel idol) in every round and build up OD again - this can give u a second chance. This rescued me from the most dangerous Michelle DoT once.
    Pray and play smart. Try to end every round as fast as possible.

I try to get as far as possible and observe the behaviour of the enemies. I hope the game doesn´t crash. :-)
    Iteuop likes this.
  4. Iteuop

Iteuop [10] Legend

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    Gimu_Elie (O) level 1
    Can you win any reward after stage 200?
    How does the enemy difficulty increase over the level? Is it mainly more stats?
  5. Diamat

Diamat [10] Legend

Friend ID:
    Level:
    999+
    Leader(s):
    Maaaany...
    I´m still at stage 215 and stopped here since few days because i can play BF only on my smartphone and it crashed several times on this device at high stages. When i have more time i switch to windows emu again.

As i didn´t finish i can´t say if there is any reward after stage 200. It is said that there is no more reward but i don´t know this.

The opponents hit definitely harder on higher stages. 20k-30k hits are not random > 170+. I think they have slightly more hp,too.

I don´t expect i can reach stage 300 with this team but who knows, i will try it.