Bravefrontier | Seasonal mode

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Broekie-Chan, Feb 4, 2018.

?

Do you like seasonal account idea

1. Yes, it would be really fun

21.4%
  2. Yes, but some changes would be good

14.3%
  3. I am okay with it, i wouldn't minde i guess

14.3%
  4. No, not a great idea but we could use this consept for something else

35.7%
  5. No, not a good idea at all

14.3%
  1. Broekie-Chan

Broekie-Chan [10] Legend

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    Gumi Yuki
    Brave frontier
    Seasonal mode

What can you do with it?
    -you can attempt to get as far as possible to earn special rewards that will be send to your main account.

Whats the fun about it?
    -its kinda like the movie rat race or something to git gud as fast as possible in 30 days and compete with eachother to gain special rewards:

Examples
    - You will be able to earn rewards like gems, mystery, dream, robo frogs & summon tickets and seasonal special elgifs or spheres when you are ranked a certain amount in things like FH, Coloseum, Arena, Endless gate frontier gate.

- you can also earn rewards by archieving the impossible, like beating trials for certain rewards, race through quest maps, ultimate challenges, your level, the possibilities are endless.

Every season has a theme?
    To make it easier for people because 30 days is impossible there will be special buffs.

Example:
    Perm 5x Exp stackable with normal exp

Item & Unit cap 999 right away

Slight increase summon rates for better units

Guaranteed super succes fusion

Coloseum starts after two weeks to prepare

Elgif dungeon drops always an elgif at least 5*

Frontier hunter is in the last week

Raid drops guaranteed rare material

Jewel parade, Metal parade, imp parade Always open on half energy

All Evo dungeons open on 1/5th energy

All weekly events on main account will be included to this sub account

And a monthly theme, For example: Get 200 Merit shop archievements or reach stage 200 on endless gate or get 500.000 Arena pts for a special reward

The catch
    -Ofcourse you know that your seasonal account will be deleted every month (with a two week resting period) but you are able to take one unit from your resting period with you, (spheres & elgifs excluded) making a great chance to get an great unit you want to your main account. With ofcourse special rewards

But the biggest catch of them all:
    You cannot buy anything on the seasonal account, to compensate that everybody gets one gem every day for an month (a summon ticket on saturday)

Goodluck!

And also, if brave frontier 2 comes you can link thos seasonal account of bf 1 to get the rewards to bf 2 instead :D

Also also, make sure to vote in the poll and leave your ideas down below, and don't forget to like and subscribe? Huh? Oh this is not a basic youtube channel...

Special tags: @Maxxetto @gumi Elie @gumi Redrus @gumi Nocralas @gumi Nyx @gumi Yuki @gumi Zephyros @gumi broekie wut?

I want this to make a one or two week period and comes around like fh every months or two or a thousand

Gems cannot be used for the summon portal, instead for a special unit shop that doesn't include (most eu exclusives)

There will still be a summon portal where you can spend summon tickets to get a 'good' chance to get a top tier eu exclusive unit. That you maybe can salvage to your main account.

To get summon tickets you need to complete special tasks or get from daily gifts.

To be able to salvage an unit you need to be in the Top 1000 with overal scoring (that includes an overall score of arena,coloseum, frontier hunter, lvl, questmap a more)

Last edited: Feb 7, 2018
    gumi Yuki likes this.
  2. Vaiana de Motu Nui

Vaiana de Motu Nui [8] Elite

Leader(s):
    Ophi and Surt
  3. Broekie-Chan

Broekie-Chan [10] Legend

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    Gumi Yuki
    Why is it bad?
  4. Maxxetto

Maxxetto Bug Detector and Glitch founder

Friend ID:
    Obviously bad idea. It doesn't give a good tone for farming but instead keeps player to play things they've alredy done, and with bad rng you can't even go that further. It can generate a toxic gameplay wich can lead to quit.
  5. Broekie-Chan

Broekie-Chan [10] Legend

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    Gumi Yuki
    Kinda true tho, but let me defend my arrogant A$$

-repetitive farming, initially true but there are also seasonal special goals to farm for that switch each season... but i got your point. To solve this the season needs to be shortened to two weeks and the resting period needs to be longer, kinda like Fh? This way the gameplay doesn't start to get boring. Still, i don't think it will be that toxic because bfrpg is known to give you a (addictive) kick out of getting RU that keeps you going, and also the farming is bigger, not just farming an item for two weeks with rewards you... don't.... w....w....

-Bad rng will be less an issue because as i stated rates will slightly (or drasticly) be increased, also you can this time farm alot of gems for it, and daily good free gifts.

-but hey! We do Fh everytime without getting boring (especially with gilgamesh >.>)
  6. oroD.luffy

oroD.luffy [12] Almighty

Friend ID:
    Level:
    460+
    Leader(s):
    Armada nipona a tu disposición
    :hmm: a lot of effort and memory to create all this, but I'm interested in you making more proposals since some may be useful:thumbsup:
    Broekie-Chan likes this.
  7. Yukizuri

Yukizuri Retired. Ex-gumi Staff

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    Ember Elder Fiora, Great Thief Leon
    I find the idea really interesting, and would definitely try to implement something similar if I had the chance.
    Unfortunately this would lead to some server work and we are now focusing on features like OmniPlus, Autoquest, Bazaar etc.

Still a very good direction and exactly what we could try to do to reuse some of the old content and get this nostalgia bit for our veterans.
    Broekie-Chan likes this.
  8. Amanda_

Amanda_ [9] Master

That's a terrible idea. Think about it, how would they make money fron such feature ?
    Plus, no offense, but if they could release content when they're suppose to (remenber how long it took to get Raid, or Krantz' GC, just sayin').
    Anyway, I please to see that people are still involved and their sugggestion to improve the game, :thumbsup:.
    But at this point, if you want to start over, just wait for BF2 .
    (I personally did not vote, since i don't have my account anymorre)
    Good luck,
    Broekie-Chan likes this.
  9. Maxxetto

Friend ID:
    Now I kinda like this idea way more than before broekie! :)
    Sometimes little changes can make something bad really really better! ;)

I just want to add a little "thingy as an extra". Instead of summon rates, it would be good to make the same "Unit Shop System" JP has (ONLY FOR THIS MECHANIC) so bad rng doesn't exist anymore and ALL the players have the same advantage (only for units, the rest is skill even to craft the simplest sphere)! ;)
    Broekie-Chan likes this.
  10. GabryTales

GabryTales [8] Elite

Friend ID:
    I like the idea, it's like...I don't know...maybe Diablo 3? It would be good to see a trial with fixed squads and items, or even a time attack with nice rewards. Or you can do a "blood palace" like in DMC where you have to beat hordes of enemy to reach the summit choosing wich way to go. Every route has different units to destroy and different trophy to earn. There is so much I would like to add to the game...
    P.S sorry for my bad english
    Broekie-Chan likes this.
  11. Broekie-Chan

Broekie-Chan [10] Legend

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    Gumi Yuki
    Wow, thank you guys for all your great comments :love:
  12. Broekie-Chan

Broekie-Chan [10] Legend

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    Gumi Yuki
    Thats an amazing idea! And also o good nod to the jpn server, but they still should 'change' some basic rewards to maybe summon tickets that you can spend because you need 30 gems to get one unit which will be a death to farm for in the beginning.

And maybe shouldn't include eu exclusove units in the gem shop because that makes the 'get one of your units to the main account' way too broken
  13. Maxxetto

Friend ID:
    Yes, but guess what: it chains with the intense farming of quests and early GQs (wich are now easy as hell) :)
  14. Broekie-Chan

Broekie-Chan [10] Legend

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    Gumi Yuki
    Still sceptic about one unit army part... (if you read my ninja edit above because you ninjad my post)

I don't want eu units in the gem shop, it makes it too easy to get OP unit in main account (the biggest prize) instead they get free summon tickets with big chances for eu exclusive units while still getting a good unit from the shop,

If that doesn't work we should lower the prizes of the gem shop & lock free unit part away until you reached a tresholds.
  15. Maxxetto

Friend ID:
    Getting an unit out of a poll of units. Like GL raid units. No unit from the alt account guys, just tokens. :)
    Amanda_ likes this.
  16. Starkard

Starkard [8] Elite

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    Faelan
    Opiochus
    Chloe
    Wow @Broekie-Chan I am always impressed about all the crazy ideas you came up with. :thumbsup:

Never stop trolling us with your insane ideas :kissingclosed:
    Broekie-Chan likes this.
  17. Broekie-Chan

Broekie-Chan [10] Legend

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    Gumi Yuki
    The best part is that i wasn't trolling!:bwahaha:
    Starkard likes this.
  18. Broekie-Chan

Broekie-Chan [10] Legend

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    Gumi Yuki
    Added some changes to the overal idea!
    * it will now be a one week / two week event like fh

* unit trade from jpn

*free unit salvage from seasonal account will be locked behind ready for you to unlock when you pass some requirements.