Brave Frontier x Guilty Gear | Collaboration Re-run

Discussion in 'News Discussion' started by gumi Nee, May 16, 2018.

1. gumi Nee

gumi Nee Community Manager Staff Member

Brave Frontier x Guilty Gear
    Collaboration Re-run

[​IMG]

Summoners, brace yourselves for a re-match with the dynamic units of Brave Frontier x Guilty Gear Collaboration!

This event will run until June 13th 2018.

I. Return of Collaboration Units

All rare characters from previous Guilty Gear collaborations are coming back to Grand Gaia! Dates will be announced in future articles, so stay tuned!

• Summon 8 Guilty Gear characters!
    Baiken, Leo Whitefang, May, Johnny, Dizzy, Millia, Jack-O’, & Ramlethal will be temporarily available in the Summon Portal during this collaboration.

• Capture Sol & Ky!
    Defeat Sol and Ky in a duel to the death in their respective Dungeons for a chance to capture them directly in Dream Evolution!

• Get Dream Evolution Elphelt!
    Stay tuned to know how you can obtain Elphelt in Dream Evolution!

II. Return of Collaboration Dungeons

All 3 Guilty Gear dungeons will be returning to the Vortex for a limited time. Opening dates will be announced in future articles, so stay tuned!

• Neo New York & Royal Court
    Fight Sol, the bounty hunter, and Ky, the young king and recruit them for your team!

• The Magnum Wedding
    Elphelt is trying to find the love of her life at her "Magnum Wedding"! Join her (mis)adventures to obtain wonderful rewards!

Look forward to more details about our Collaboration events in separate announcements!
    Let's rock, Summoner!

- The Brave Frontier RPG Team​
  2. Amanda_

Amanda_ [9] Master

What. A . Surprise.
    with FFBE collab coming back soon (at least in GL, were both collab were announced first), it look like our anniversary isn't gonna be EU-only (maybe GL-only, even tho it's kinda sad).
    Btw, Ramlethal and Dizzy were upgrated in GL (or shoud I say oversea ? It sound better), but it's even worse than Blink, so dont' get your hopes too high.

Also, what about Valk' stuff ??:superangry: At least last time they added the Rift system (wich I love to much). Is it just gonna be 1 new unit and 2 chapter ?! Didn't people answered the poll saying they'd rather have all EU stuff and all GL stuff, instead of the annoying mix of EU/GL during the FIRST GG collab ? Poll you ignored during yhe S.A. fiasco . But I guess 3rd time's a charm, am i right :smirk:?
    Farm dongeon and no new content, (y) .
    Gluanihiller and Disapo like this.
  3. Lazzo

Lazzo [8] Elite

So we get another boring recycled collaboration that will take away the focus on the anniversary like last year. I'm not getting any hype vibes, hopefully you came up with some good stuff and keep some momentum in the future!
    Amanda_, Bagrovista and Tauko like this.
  4. Disapo

Disapo [7] Hero

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    1) Snow Miku 2) Cosette 3) Olga 4) Zeruiah 5) Shion 6) Ramlethal 7) Natsu 8) Nelson 9) Baiken 10) Lucy
    I hope they are waiting Power-Up.
  5. metamon

metamon [8] Elite

Friend ID:
    Level:
    500+
    Leader(s):
    Lucy on mondays.
    Awesome! I have the chance to get May again!
    This means...with this rates...I can get more Viktors or Alessas.
    rokki82 likes this.