Brave Frontier Fan-Art

Discussion in 'Fan Art, Fiction & Videos' started by Blazeace, Dec 3, 2014.

1. Blazeace

Blazeace [6] Champion

There are tons of sweet artwork disappearing into the depths of the internet already in the Facebook group. That makes me sad...

That's why I've made this thread! Here you can share your artworks with the rest of community in a somewhat easily trackable way. I'm constantly trying to find a better way for everyone to receive the attention they deserve. For the time being, let's flood this thread with the artwork to prove we need something bigger ;)

Rules and guidelines:

Artwork:

- Let's keep the pictures Brave Frontier related. Your own original units are ok.
    - Post only pictures made by you.
    - No mature content in any way. If you have a drawing that is on the gray zone (ie. suggestive beachwear picture) please consider putting the picture link inside spoiler tags ( [*spoiler]link here[*/spoiler] without the stars )

Comments:
    - Do not bash on people's artworks. Giving constructive feedback is okay but remember that people might have spent hours on making that one picture. Good feedback usually consists of 2 good points with 1 negative point.
    - If there is someone who hasn't received much feedback, please be nice and give them some of your thoughts. A nice comment can make someones day a lot better!

---

Tips to improve your artworks presentation ( = more and better comments):
    - Resize your picture to max. 800 pixels width and length to improve the readability.
    - Consider cutting of excess space from your picture so that there is not half of the picture as white paper and your table or whatever other background.
    - Upload the picture to an image hosting website (ie. http://postimage.org/ )
    - Put the direct link to the picture between [*img][*/img] tags (remove the stars)
    - Write a short description about the picture. You can include things such as what tools did you use, how long did it take, why did you draw this character, and so forth.
    - Don't tell what you think is wrong with the picture. Descibing your own picture in a negative way makes your picture look much worse than it actually is.

Let your artwork show :)
    Axantucar, Werchaud, Morthan and 2 others like this.
  2. Blazeace

Blazeace [6] Champion

It's so cute how shy we all are :) I'll be the first if no one else wants to take that special place.

[​IMG]
    This is made before I had a tablet to draw with. I think it took about 30 minutes to draw. At one point I wanted to color it on computer but I just dropped itbecause the pose was somewhat uninteresting. I don't know why but for some odd reason I used some weird Photoshop effect on the picture to make it more "clear".

More proper works of mine can be found at Deviantart. I tried to search for a picture of Sefia I drew but I must have lost it when I moved to where I currently live...

And remember, this is not my art thread, it's yours ;)
    Unknown B, Orochi, AnotherW and 8 others like this.
  3. TheBigT

TheBigT [9] Master

about damn time you finally posted one of your beautiful artworks! :p It is amazing man! Hopefully many others will follow your lead and start posting some awesome art! ^^ I would definetly post some if I could! But unfortunalty I'm not really an artistic person :p So if anyone is interested in a stickman sefia, let me know I'll upload it xD And for the people who are scared of posting here or scared of the feedback they will receive, don't worry, no one will disrespect any artwork which gets desplayed here. The only thing which is allowed is constructive feedback (like maybe change the colors a bit, or equip some background to the picture, or...) and apreciation, people who just start humiliating an artist or start disrespecting an artwork will be handled ;) But saying this, I know a lot of people on this forum and I don't believe anyone here is really capable of doing this! ^^ Cause we are all freaking awesome! :D So guys, start overwhelming this thread with amazing art! :D
  4. Hisoka_EU ♥

Hisoka_EU ♥ Moderator

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    Kikuri (B) / Merlin (B) / Arthur (B) / Santa (G)
    I've actually taken this from the French Forum but that's a bit limited seen as alot of you don't know French and therefore don't go there :(
    There are some awesome Brave Frontier based images/drawings/... in the French Forum so why don't we do this too :D
    This may be a nice/fun/original image you've found in some weird part on the internet, or something you made yourself!!!
    To get you guys starting:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This one I just found on google images to get you going. I personally love the art style on this one!

Or for the Naruto lovers out there:
    [​IMG]
    Last but not least, a special one for @Mirage :
    [​IMG]
    Original idea for this thread came from @Yei

We actually dó have a thread for this, just nobody seemed interested in posting anything. I moved your post into the original thread to revive it :)
    -G
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2015
    Lazy45 likes this.
  5. AixeGamer

AixeGamer [8] Elite

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    Llewxam Weaver of Fate | Anima | UBB
    Dual sphered, almost max imped
    i feel like more art needs to be uploaded someone should make an event or somathing like that (aha lets make a 6 best units will be limited edition released for the upcoming bf anniversary) to promote fan art
  6. Hisoka_EU ♥

Hisoka_EU ♥ Moderator

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    That could be a great thing: Everyone gets a chance to make a Unit (completely new one) and then the one that's most popular will be made in a real Unit :o
  7. Bruni

Bruni Moderator

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    Cancer (A)
    rest in unit thread
    ^ there was a contest for that a few months ago actually :p look here! I still really want to see the second place unit in the game, it was my favourite of all the entries... and the other language sections had some really great designs as well, I'd say those get priority over a new batch of user-made units... Or just do both, that could never hurt.
  8. Hisoka_EU ♥

Hisoka_EU ♥ Moderator

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    Perhaps the top 3 of then and the top 3 of now :o would be nice to see!
  9. Bruni

Bruni Moderator

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    Cancer (A)
    rest in unit thread
    Ooo yeah I could get with that! But then there's the language issue though, because I recall the French entries being really good as well, would be unfair to only include the English section winners and disregarding the rest of them...
  10. Hisoka_EU ♥

Hisoka_EU ♥ Moderator

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    They could solve it by making 2 Polls: 1 for the contest from the past and 1 for the contest from the future (if we'll see that again :p) and then select the Units with most votes and pick the 6 types :D
  11. Bruni

Bruni Moderator

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    Cancer (A)
    rest in unit thread
    I wanted to suggest polls as well but remember that it's very easy to cheat when there's a public vote, people can just create fake accounts or get friends to vote for them, would make it very unfair :p unless you turn it into an in-game poll somehow, that could work...
  12. Hisoka_EU ♥

Hisoka_EU ♥ Moderator

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    Or just vote per ID
    Bruni likes this.
  13. Gholayat

Gholayat Warden Moderator

Friend ID:
    Level:
    370+
    Leader(s):
    Rose Empress Tora
    Fallen Morgana
    Radiant Virtue Fadahl
    Lance Champion Vernil
    Elie confirmed that the unitss from the past contest will make it into the game. He didnt specify which ones but I am sure that at some point we will see them. it has been over 6 months now anyways so I hope soon©!
  14. AixeGamer

AixeGamer [8] Elite

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    Llewxam Weaver of Fate | Anima | UBB
    Dual sphered, almost max imped
    yeah i am pretty sure i read something regarding last event abd units but i still feel like a contest like i said would be neat. especially for the winners to be able to say btw, i made that unit :)
  15. AizenMyo

AizenMyo Moderator

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    Arthur, Perceval, Magena
    Quaid [Arena]
    [Pretty much any unit upon request]
    I just saw the 2nd place and I was like.. Is that nel from bleach in adult form? :eek: :P
  16. OmegaCaos

OmegaCaos [3] Experienced

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    Cyborg Lilith II
    hello all :oops: first time posting in a thread so..... here is my artwork traditional drawing brave_frontier_character_creation_by_omegacaos-d8r4rsz.jpg
    Hisoka_EU and Gholayat like this.
  17. Gholayat

Gholayat Warden Moderator

Friend ID:
    Level:
    370+
    Leader(s):
    Rose Empress Tora
    Fallen Morgana
    Radiant Virtue Fadahl
    Lance Champion Vernil
    Yay the first entry :) Nice! I like the artwork! (Reminds me a bit of Shiroe, from Log Horizon)
  18. OmegaCaos

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    Cyborg Lilith II
    thank you :) i have a page on deviantart drawing a lot of bf personal charcater sadly black and white no color :( good to hear im the first btw :eek:
  19. Hisoka_EU ♥

Hisoka_EU ♥ Moderator

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    Are you the one asking earlier (in italian or portugese) where to go with the drawings? (on the FB page)
  20. OmegaCaos

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    Cyborg Lilith II
    y
    yep and thankx to you i came here :) and my post there was in italian