Brave Frontier EU vs Global

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Yakuza_Son, Nov 30, 2016.

1. Yakuza_Son

Yakuza_Son [4] Skilled

I am aware that BF Global invented first compare to EU. The Global right now have way much more option compare to EU.
    My question is
    1. Will we get the same update as global server?
    2. How long the different global update compare to EU UPDATE? I know global have their omni unit or dream evo about 6 months ago.

I am waitting for arena colosseum so bad. It will bring the fun to the whole new level.
  2. ~Vale~

~Vale~ Moderator

Friend ID:
    It might be easier if you look at what content is exclsuive to what server, because that makes clear which content will make it to EU sooner or later and which content (Colloseum) stays where it is.
  3. _Lax

_Lax [12] Almighty

Friend ID:
    Leader(s):
    sur demande
    Yakuza_Son, November 30 2016.

More seriously, what colosseum will bring is salt, salt and SALT ! Might be funny the first two weeks, but will become angel idol VS mifune war after people realize how to "win". It's all about RNG.
    gumi Kazuo likes this.
  4. Haru~Glory

Haru~Glory [9] Master

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    Avant (A)
    Arthur(B)
    All FFBE units
    I think it's better something where I actually have to change my squad to keep on winning instead of something where I got an endless streak of wins that is just boring as hell, btw arena is RNG based as well so I don't get the issue tbh.
  5. _Lax

_Lax [12] Almighty

Friend ID:
    Leader(s):
    sur demande
    Well you also keep the same teams all the time by playing colosseum ^^
    Arena is less rng based because opponent ES are disabled, unlike colosseum. That's why everybody uses units witch chance to proc idol angel in colosseum, and the player who procs the more idol angels wins the fight.

I'm not complaining, take it as a warning not to feel disappointed once it comes out !
  6. Haru~Glory

Haru~Glory [9] Master

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    Avant (A)
    Arthur(B)
    All FFBE units
    Yeah but even with the same team you may not win 100% of the fights, so building an arena team would finally make sense since atm I could easily win with random units. About RNG I think I get it now, but I still think it seems more challenging than the actual arena:grin: that being said, I don't really care if they're going to implement it or not, I am more interested in non-GL exclusives atm:tongue:
  7. Stef

Stef [6] Champion

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    Aaron, Quaid
    Since whe
    since when did colosseum became exclusive to global ? It was released in japan first and it should come to EU. Maybe you thought of global exclusive arena (I think its called chalenge areana but i might be wrong)but colosseum isn't that feature
  8. ~Vale~

~Vale~ Moderator

Friend ID:
    Keep confusing all these gamemodes which will never see release or are more than a year overdue. Sorry.
  9. Stef

Stef [6] Champion

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    Aaron, Quaid
    It's ok ;)