Brave Frontier 2

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by broekie, Dec 28, 2016.

1. Broekie-Chan

Broekie-Chan [10] Legend

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    Avant Omni evolution
    Capricorn
    Arthur
    :thumbsup:That moment when Brsve frontier Japan announces, it's gonna quit in about a year :;/

@gumi Elie just sayin, look at ushi gaming channel XDDD better addres this fast:eek:

But really, i feel thwt something dark is going to happen
  2. Zanmatou

Zanmatou Master of Analyze

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    Any useful Lead in current Meta for Content we dont have :p
    The dark thing already happened: You commented on that topic.
    Pls stop, nothing is set, yet. Most things are assumptions/speculations..
  3. Broekie-Chan

Broekie-Chan [10] Legend

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    Avant Omni evolution
    Capricorn
    Arthur
    Their staff were the one's to say this... Also annoucing Omni Feeva and Kira, and you need to pay an monthly fee for this game (not Sure yet)
  4. Zanmatou

Zanmatou Master of Analyze

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    Any useful Lead in current Meta for Content we dont have :p
    Those were IDEAS brought up, NOTHING of those are SET, yet. Subject to Change, anytime.
    Heidenherz and Aidanyaman like this.
  5. Aidanyaman

Aidanyaman [8] Elite

When you see broekie's comment my face is like this
    (-------________-------)
  6. Gerrion

Gerrion [9] Master

Friend ID:
    Level:
    ~300
    Leader(s):
    Dream Arthur/Lucy
    Would you mind showing your source for such claim, please? I'd like to avoid confusions from false rumors.
  7. Haru~Glory

Haru~Glory [9] Master

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    Avant (A)
    Arthur(B)
    All FFBE units
    Dude I'm sorry to say this, but BF japan closing in one year is 100% confirmed, as from what I've heard, they're going to stop updating it as soon as BF2 will be released, which is planned around winter 2017.
    They are going to give BF1 an ending. The story on BF2 will start ten years after BF1. There will be no possibility of carring BF1 data since the game mechanics will be different, but BF1 players will get some kind of exclusive items. I can't actually provide you with the direct link of the stream in which all of this was addressed since it was streamed on NicoNico which is a japanese video sharing site. However this has also been addressed by UshiGaming channel so if you're looking for further info, you can take a look at his video on youtube.

This being said, imho BF japan's future is written, however what will happen to BF global or EU remains unclear as of now. What Alim did was to let users know their decisions beforehand so that they could decide wether to keep on spending money on this game, or to stop months before its shutting down. They will lose money this way, but I can't imagine the uproar this would have caused if they decided to release those information just weeks before the official release. They did the right thing imo.
    broekie likes this.
  8. Krauser

Krauser [8] Elite

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    Douglas 6* SBB10
    Serin 5* BB10
    Grah (BB in progress)
    Lario (Con felneus siamo in guerra)
    Alim said that bf1 Will stop as for the development side , so they are probably going to fix Any bug left in the "ultimate" version and then focus on the second chapter of the game.
    I think that Gumi either eu or global has enough skill to handle this providing new content for quite a while . That being said , a mobile game cannot last Forever.
  9. Ntrdagger

Ntrdagger [6] Champion

Leader(s):
    Yggdrasil
    Amadeus
    Benimaru
    Arthur
    Terry
    Theres an update from the creator that despite releasing the bf 2, bf 1 would still continue operating
    Krauser and Aidanyaman like this.
  10. Aidanyaman

Aidanyaman [8] Elite

Hey guys go to youtube and watch ushi the game isnt going to stop
  11. Haru~Glory

Haru~Glory [9] Master

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    Avant (A)
    Arthur(B)
    All FFBE units
    This means you can still play it, but they didn't say they will keep updating it. This means bf jap is done. Once you have finished all the content, what's the point of playing when you know there won't be more?

As for me, my experience on bf will probably last until bf2 will be released worldwide. The idea of bf becoming completely under gumi control scares me.:tearsofjoy:
    Krauser likes this.
  12. Broekie-Chan

Broekie-Chan [10] Legend

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    Avant Omni evolution
    Capricorn
    Arthur
    1. Did you watch Ushi gamings video fully? They said:

》Once brave frontier 2 is out, they will stop updating the game

▪The game will release next year Around August or later in 2017

■they are thinking about making this game a monthly fee game, but they are not 100% sure

I later watched Milko's video, and he said that they worked on this project since august 2016, i don't think they will stop their plans now even with terrible feedback.
    Haru~Glory likes this.
  13. Krauser

Krauser [8] Elite

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    Douglas 6* SBB10
    Serin 5* BB10
    Grah (BB in progress)
    Lario (Con felneus siamo in guerra)
    We are going too far from the topic of the first post maybe...
    **To clarify only**
    (Sentences below applies to the Japan server only)
    -After the final patch ,will the game application vanish from the online store? No.
    -Will the brave frontier Japan server be shutted down? Not if they pay regularly the electricity bill. ;)
    -Are we going to lose our account or our progress? Of course not.
    -There will be further update about plot or gameplay after the ending of the game? ( New trial,map,unit,evolution ecc.) Not at all. End of development means no new content/improvement. Support will still be there for a while, for version bug fixes . After that I think they will going to send back transfer code for lost account only, but it's a speculation.
    -So will I be able to play bf1 after the ending ? Sure!! You will be able to go grind fourfold pillar with your beloved unit until you reach the heaven's edge if you want.
    -But wait , why the hell they felt like announce that early?? It's christmas man! Party time, they'r all drunk.
    -will EU and global server follow the path? They are completely different servers and we had exclusive content from both side ,so it's up to them to create new update for the game. They can even merge together...who knows? Let's try to ask Merlin, he's the one wielding a crystal orb.
    Haru~Glory, Akumu and Aidanyaman like this.
  14. Akumu

Akumu [8] Elite

Stop spreading panic because of the third-hand info. Wait for the official announcements. Moreover, it concerns BFJP, not bfeu.
    Aidanyaman likes this.
  15. Broekie-Chan

Broekie-Chan [10] Legend

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    Avant Omni evolution
    Capricorn
    Arthur
    *Watches Ushi's new video*

Oh, so all my progress won't be lost huh? Hopefully eu team is stronk enough to keep us going with content :3 ^_^
  16. Haru~Glory

Haru~Glory [9] Master

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    Avant (A)
    Arthur(B)
    All FFBE units
    Guys I got back in this forum a couple months ago, so I don't know much of broekie's reputation. But the info he provided were not third-hand info. It was an official statement by brave frontier's developers. Bf2 is a reality, we are not spreading panic, we are spreading awareness. Obviously all of this concerns jp, but bf eu is basically 80% bf japan and 20% eu exclusives. So if the main game will stop releasing updates it will affect bf eu and global for sure. How much is uncertain, since Gumi has yet to make a statement about this, maybe Gumi will take over and take full lead over future content and releases, but will it be the same?
    I'm not saying it will be worse, I'm not saying it will be better, but I'm sure something will change.
  17. Aidanyaman

Aidanyaman [8] Elite

I only inform it because much people maked a lot of worry to lose their account
    Second the game simply continues but no further updates to the story but who says we follow the Japanese version -,-
  18. Haru~Glory

Haru~Glory [9] Master

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    Avant (A)
    Arthur(B)
    All FFBE units
    We may not follow the japanese version, but in that case, I won't continue anyway. If the ones who created this game decided to give it an ending, it shall end. I won't keep on playing a finished game, it's just pointless, once bf2 will be available my experience on bf1 will end.
  19. Bahamut123

Bahamut123 [6] Champion

Friend ID:
    Level:
    250+
    Leader(s):
    Arthur/Rain/Lancelot
    Please, stop discussing offtopic things. EU version is NOT JP version, so this is pointless to discuss the future of this game.
    Aidanyaman and TheAlphaOmega like this.
  20. Ntrdagger

Ntrdagger [6] Champion

Leader(s):
    Yggdrasil
    Amadeus
    Benimaru
    Arthur
    Terry
    Thats a bit wrong there. Despite having different servers, it is connected. These people's corncerns were what happens next after we reached the final content of what the jp server has to offer? Will the game continues or not?
    The players just need a proper answer from Gumi for clarification.
    broekie likes this.