BF appreciation

Discussion in 'Compliments' started by Ezera, Aug 12, 2014.

1. Ezera

Ezera [1] Rookie

I decided to make this thread after an unusually satisfying day of playing BF, when it hit me, that I hadn't shown my appreciation to gumi and to what they do for us in France I believe. I think we can agree this has to be 1 of the few great games on the app-store and has an amazing customer-support. Just drop a few words of gratitude if you want and if you haven't done the referral yet, here's my code: 11077213 :) Allrighty then, let's see if we can make some frenchies happy then, aye?:D
    pashnea likes this.
  2. walfran

walfran [8] Elite

^^b
    pashnea likes this.
  3. Ezera

Ezera [1] Rookie

what does that mean? haha I'm new to forums (:
  4. walfran

walfran [8] Elite

Just saying welcome
    pashnea likes this.
  5. Blazeace

Blazeace [6] Champion

I like the idea of the thread. Usually all comments here and on fan forums are complaints. It's time list some good things too and hope they multiply :D

I'm happy that we got some moderators for English side too. The English side just needs to be more active and messages will probably get better through too.
    I was pleasantly surprised to see that my message in Facebook to gumi Europe got answered well. It made me feel that most of Europe that speaks English better than French is not just some sideproject.
    I think the game is running nicely too. If there was no other versions available this game would be more liked. Now it suffers because people know what is coming and want that rather than enjoying the content already available.

I hope I can list more good things in the future so keep on enhancing the gaming experience :P
    pashnea likes this.
  6. walfran

walfran [8] Elite

The french moderators will gradually switch to the english section of the forum.

We will make the same announcement and will reply to technical issue.

Btw, if I am not mistaken, the "boss" is looking for an english community manager. Need to confirm it.
  7. Morthan

Morthan [10] Legend

Well dear Walfran if you need help as I commented on the Facebook Group here ready to lend a hand ^^