♡[anniversary]♡

Discussion in 'Future Content' started by broekie, May 14, 2016.

1. Broekie-Chan

Broekie-Chan [10] Legend

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    Avant Omni evolution
    Capricorn
    Arthur
    Hello , cat in a bottle here! I was wondering what you summoners all think about this whole big event. I,m talkimg about whats going to be released this four weeks! This is the list ; 12 new units , Llewxam event , valhalla dungeon , epic extra events ( 2x exp) and much more!

May the RNG be with you!
    (Salt will NOT be tolerated.)
  2. Broekie-Chan

Broekie-Chan [10] Legend

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    Avant Omni evolution
    Capricorn
    Arthur
    What do you think about the valhalla map?

I personaly will be happy if ;
    * the exp rates are good. At least higher than fourfold pillow. But not higher than soul training ground , it would distroy the purpose of that dungeon ;_;

* good drops ; drops where you can make at least all these items, revive light , fujin potion , goddess idol, maybe even the items itself but that would distroy the relics dungeon.

* Good difficulity ; stepping up difficulity
    From the first dungeon as hard as Atharva and the last Quest , close to menon difficulity. End the extra dungeon VERY HARD with nice rewards

* Rare drops ; rare units that you can get ,
    Memetis , Lemia , Elulu , zazabis , all the other capture able units , burst frogs and imps.

* Other : energy cost not to high, and no just tank enemy,s (nevsky) where you have just to pray RNG to win. I want a possible challenge like the other UC dungeons (accept neoavalon)
  3. Biohazard

Biohazard [6] Champion

Friend ID:
    Level:
    Leader(s):
    omni Waifu MAXED
    Personaly it is just what I was hoping to see, there seriously isn't anthing bad to say about the anniversary thingy.